Criminal Alliance

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Okay!

As some of you know, there was a gang in Summer of 2016. I know it was also around in late August and further, but I'm talking about the originals. Most original people are gone, but some remain. We were the biggest gang ever and it was so much fun. We would always hang out around the bank and that was our home. Words cannot explain how much I miss it, but I'm happy some friends are still connected. It was a key aspect to the players of McCities in Summer of 2016. When I think of McCities I remember all the memories I had from that summer, if you were in it, you know what I'm talking about. This is a memorial for it, if you weren't in it, I would enjoy telling you millions of stories, it was a reason I am who I am now with everybody I am connected with via minecraft. We were a family, and though I miss it, it still remains. To the good old days? :p:laugh: (Sorry if I forgot you, these were the one's who made a big attributes)
novaskin-minecraft-wallpaper.jpeg

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Ah I remember the Criminal Alliance. Sadly I was never a part of it. But those were the good old days.

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
The good old days... I miss it too. Good times, good times...
I miss it too, but our memories of it can't fade, it was huge, I can't see it fading from my memory anytime soon. Thank you for the members that made it such a huge part of my heart.