Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
1. What is your username?
CursedDevil2015

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen / Millionaire

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes, I can give if it's accepted because the name is fancy

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
I would like to submit /plot h 2 , 3 , 4, 5 , 1, 8 and an older plot of mine is /plot h 7 - /plot h 3, has a cave in the corner of the plot inside a small hill

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I love to build environmental builds and homes and i find it fun and relaxing to do, i also like to look at others builds because they are amazing and i can take details from them and improve my builds with them. I also want to add more environment into the server like more parks and sanctuary's for animals. In addition it's kind of been a dream / goal of mine to become architect.

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
I would contribute by building environmental builds such as parks/sanctuary's but also comfortable homes for people to live in. The houses would be decorated and cosy for the players on the server and the parks would help people relax and can used as a role play area . In addition i could build cave systems that could lead people to little surprises and add some mystery and magic into the server.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day :D

Last edited:

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Your landscaping skills have definitely improved, especially on your 3rd, 7th, and 8th plots. The house on the 2nd plot is good, but the sides are a bit plain. Something to improve on would be adding more details to the interior wall space, like paintings, banners, wall decor in general. The house on 4th plot is pretty good but the interior feels empty. With larger houses, some advice would be to add a bathroom, laundry room, pantry, etc. to the main floor to fill more space. The medieval houses on the 5th plot are quite nice! I'd love to see a modern house or two built with some of this advice in mind, or improving the current builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.