Daganrompa

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
For those who don't know who I am, I'm Riley :D. I'm a former teacher, fellow member of the community and millionaire. Now, I wouldn't consider myself to be an anime weeb or anything, but I find Daganrompa to be a really amazing show and game! It's about a group of 16 students trapped in a school and the only way to graduate is to kill each other and get away with it. Each student has a talent, an ultimate. Like for instance, if you're good at cooking, The Ultimate chef. If you're good at swimming, The Ultimate Swimmer, and so on. If you're found out that you killed somebody, you're executed.
McCities doesn't have as much roleplay as it did back then, and I want to bring that back. I've seen people trying to bring it back as well, such as @mmitchh with his Five Nights at Freddy's idea. I was thinking, if we have enough people on board, I could find a plot, and with the help of fellow friends and members, we can build a school. We can transfer it to Survival after we got a plot and we can hold a big server-wide event where we can roleplay In the school. I need at least a few people to be on board for this to work!
I'm looking for builders, roleplayers, and donators to support the cause. You must be serious about wanting to join. If I see enough people have an interest, I will put this plan into action!
Even if you don't want to join, please show this post some love so others can see! <3

-Riles
1579324354294.png

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
For those who don't know who I am, I'm Riley :D. I'm a former teacher, fellow member of the community and millionaire. Now, I wouldn't consider myself to be an anime weeb or anything, but I find Daganrompa to be a really amazing show and game! It's about a group of 16 students trapped in a school and the only way to graduate is to kill each other and get away with it. Each student has a talent, an ultimate. Like for instance, if you're good at cooking, The Ultimate chef. If you're good at swimming, The Ultimate Swimmer, and so on. If you're found out that you killed somebody, you're executed.
McCities doesn't have as much roleplay as it did back then, and I want to bring that back. I've seen people trying to bring it back as well, such as @mmitchh with his Five Nights at Freddy's idea. I was thinking, if we have enough people on board, I could find a plot, and with the help of fellow friends and members, we can build a school. We can transfer it to Survival after we got a plot and we can hold a big server-wide event where we can roleplay In the school. I need at least a few people to be on board for this to work!
I'm looking for builders, roleplayers, and donators to support the cause. You must be serious about wanting to join. If I see enough people have an interest, I will put this plan into action!
Even if you don't want to join, please show this post some love so others can see! <3

-Riles
View attachment 8249
Brilliant!

Im not someone that watches much anime but Im happy to support you in this, if you need anything hmu, well done!