Doctor Exam

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
Recently I have noticed that a lot of players are taking and passing the doctor exam but do not realize what their actual job is. Sure they know a little about being a doctor as they just passed the exam but to many seem to not understand the basic job that they are taking an exam for. To fix this problem I am proposing that a question is added to the exam which would be "As a doctor what is your job." I think that this one question will greatly reduce the amount of somewhat clueless doctors that are passing the exam and help to ensure that more doctors are completing the duties of their job.

D

Deleted member 832

Recently I have noticed that a lot of players are taking and passing the doctor exam but do not realize what their actual job is. Sure they know a little about being a doctor as they just passed the exam but to many seem to not understand the basic job that they are taking an exam for. To fix this problem I am proposing that a question is added to the exam which would be "As a doctor what is your job." I think that this one question will greatly reduce the amount of somewhat clueless doctors that are passing the exam and help to ensure that more doctors are completing the duties of their job.
Most people get messaged the answers, message still works in the testing area

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
Most people get messaged the answers, message still works in the testing area
To address this possibly have messaging and mail (if it is enabled) both disabled in the area, while they could still get answers before hand or through other communication channels I believe it will help to reduce the amount of cheating at least a little.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
To address this possibly have messaging and mail (if it is enabled) both disabled in the area, while they could still get answers before hand or through other communication channels I believe it will help to reduce the amount of cheating at least a little.
Cheating is especially common in the doctor exam, but I don't know why. All the answers are basically on the guide and the questions are so obvious. Ex:

How does one get rabies?

A: fall off a cliff
B: poke yourself with a sword
C: get bitten by a wild animal (wolf)

D

Deleted member 832

Cheating is especially common in the doctor exam, but I don't know why. All the answers are basically on the guide and the questions are so obvious. Ex:

How does one get rabies?

Yeah but there are still some idiots and most people don’t use the forums as they either don’t bother to use it or don’t know about it. There also are tons of dead accounts on the forums. I suggest that they get removed

Reactions: laggynab

How does one get rabies?

Get bitten or scratched by a monkey in Bali... I am not looking forward to going there... it says like 50% of the monkeys have rabies;-; save meh