Selling Drawings/Digital Art

xXAtomic_SushiXx

Sep 20, 2017
earth
Drawings!
Hello! So, I know that 2 wonderful artists, DaisyDoggy and Icestorm_Wolf, are selling CHIBI art. Now, I put chibi in bold so the people who are reading this know that they are selling chibi art, not me. I have decided to draw art as well and, again, it is NOT chibi. I'll be doing the same thing, and sell my art for in-game money. Please don't think I'm copying, but I have wanted to do this back then, and sell my art. Ever since I found out that we were allowed to sell art for in-game money, I've been thinking about doing it here, so that's why this thread is pretty late for me. This art is for those who are not chibi people, no offense to the 2 wonderful artists. Also, I have asked the 2 artists if I could post this thread, and they said yes, so please, after reading this thread, don't go messaging or "bothering" them about me "copying", I assure you, even they said it wasn't considered copying. So, anyways, into the art!

The price will depend whether if you want background with your picture, how many entities you want in your picture (ex. you want there to be a dog with your picture), and things like that.

Semi-Realism (colored):
Human - 35k-100k
Animals - 15k-65k

Semi-Realism (sketch = no color):
Humans - 15k-85k
Animals - 14.5k-55k

If you do NOT enjoy the art that I drew for you, I guarantee full refund or I can also draw a brand new picture for you.

Last words: Please don't hate on me for this, and I really hope you enjoy my art. Again, if you don't have any nice thoughts about this thread or my drawings, please don't say it. Also, if you are buying art from me, please don't message me in-game or on the forums 24/7 about whether if it's close to finished, etc. and don't bother me if I decide to take a break from drawing.

Now, goooodbyeee! <3

Last edited:

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Thanks! What type? :D
Well you see I do draw myself but I am not like
A digital person, I have never got into that sort of stuff
If I have, I would've drawn myself already
But I was thinking more of my profile picture,
a brunette rip a red baseball cap on and a white t-shirt
that's all

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
It's nice to see a fellow artist!
Artists are what I like to see. More often than not I see people typing in "Who can draw" in some kind of chat (usually not McCities).
I am an artist as well, and I have my own style. I do not know how to describe it but you can see my style in any of my profile pictures, as I do not tend to use pictures from the internet, since I like to claim PFP's as my own instead of saying, "Oh, I got it from the Internet."

Anyways, I'm getting off-topic. Keep up the good work all you artists out there!

-Lax

P.S. I recommend any artists reading this to find their own style of drawing. It makes your drawings unique and personal.

Reactions: Icestorm_wolf

Icestorm_wolf

It's nice to see a fellow artist!
Artists are what I like to see. More often than not I see people typing in "Who can draw" in some kind of chat (usually not McCities).
I am an artist as well, and I have my own style. I do not know how to describe it but you can see my style in any of my profile pictures, as I do not tend to use pictures from the internet, since I like to claim PFP's as my own instead of saying, "Oh, I got it from the Internet."

Anyways, I'm getting off-topic. Keep up the good work all you artists out there!

-Lax

P.S. I recommend any artists reading this to find their own style of drawing. It makes your drawings unique and personal.
Yeah, it's nice to have your own style, because then it lets people think "Oh, that looks like so-and-so's art!" Instead of thinking "Oh, that's good, I wonder who made it."

Reactions: Powerfull