Endangered Mobs

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I am very sad that The Players Misty_Mango and WaiFuNai have been killing off the Evokers,Vindicators and Vex. These 2 are the first players in McCities to find the new natural generated structure called the WoodLand Mansion.
These Mansions have mobs that Do Not Spawn after their first spawn. I have tried my best to reason with these Poachers but my efforts have come to no avail! There are limited Vindicators and Evokers in Minecraft.The Evokers and Vindicators do not naturally despawn! U can make Zoos using these rare creatures!
I am sure some of u like challenges so i propose u a challenge.That is to find a Woodland Mansion and trap the Evokers and Vindicators and make a Zoo out of these creatures. Some of u are even griefers and the architecture of the WoodLand Mansion is very rare and lovely so pls, why not use the mansion as ur headquaters? Surely anyone of u would like to live grandly wouldnt u?
The Poachers tpaed me here in time for me to see them destroy the mansions and slaughter the Endangered Mobs.The Poachers have already finished destroying 2 WoodLand Mansions already!They think that by this Slaughter that they can save the world! How Mediocre!
2016-12-27_14.03.55.png
2016-12-27_14.13.00.png

They trapped me in a empty room so they can Slaughter without me interfering!
2016-12-27_14.36.42.png

Attachments

D

Deleted member 832

Laggy, we must hunt down the few remaining mansions and unfound End cities to preserve the treasures

Reactions: laggynab

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
WaifuNai lord of undying and Misty Mango lord of undying have already finished off 2 mansions!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I am very sad that The Players Misty_Mango and WaiFuNai have been killing off the Evokers,Vindicators and Vex. These 2 are the first players in McCities to find the new natural generated structure called the WoodLand Mansion.
These Mansions have mobs that Do Not Spawn after their first spawn. I have tried my best to reason with these Poachers but my efforts have come to no avail! There are limited Vindicators and Evokers in Minecraft.The Evokers and Vindicators do not naturally despawn! U can make Zoos using these rare creatures!
I am sure some of u like challenges so i propose u a challenge.That is to find a Woodland Mansion and trap the Evokers and Vindicators and make a Zoo out of these creatures. Some of u are even griefers and the architecture of the WoodLand Mansion is very rare and lovely so pls, why not use the mansion as ur headquaters? Surely anyone of u would like to live grandly wouldnt u?
The Poachers tpaed me here in time for me to see them destroy the mansions and slaughter the Endangered Mobs.The Poachers have already finished destroying 2 WoodLand Mansions already!They think that by this Slaughter that they can save the world! How Mediocre!
View attachment 1760 View attachment 1761
They trapped me in a empty room so they can Slaughter without me interfering!
View attachment 1763
Nai Madame y did u like this.... Well ur good now! Ur awesome! Thnks so much for helping me preserve the mobs!
2016-12-31_15.00.45.png
2016-12-31_15.00.42.png

Reactions: WaifuJaNai

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
They actually might be a danger to newer players stumbling onto the mansions. We need to not grief the mansions, and put warning signs all around so a poor new person wont go in and die and lose his inventory.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
They actually might be a danger to newer players stumbling onto the mansions. We need to not grief the mansions, and put warning signs all around so a poor new person wont go in and die and lose his inventory.
It is really hard to find a mansion tho.

MasterLegoHarmon

Mar 30, 2017
They actually might be a danger to newer players stumbling onto the mansions. We need to not grief the mansions, and put warning signs all around so a poor new person wont go in and die and lose his inventory.[/QUO yes because i have came across 3 mansions and they all are griefed

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
3 Mansions were griefed XP
OH yaah! Haha! Did u know tat all 3 of those mansion where destroyed in epic battles! I have /home the location of a 4th one
I hope u saw the sign i put. Look for the sign i put near one of the mansions. Its near a bunch of burnt wood.

Last edited:

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
XD Those mansions were NOT "Griefed" Mansion number one was well found by Frozty lord of undying and kaboomed for their fame and wealth and title of undying.. I hope u found the mansion with wood near it. That one is historical. The story behind that one is like super cool. Like wat happened was Reverseflassh sire got info from someone that GreenArrow sire was making that place his headquarters. I saw that mansion were rare so i already called dibs on this mansion that Green sire was using.. My plan was to make it into a Musuem :p It totaly failed... So Reverse flassh sire used Harrier's Strike to Destroy the mansion. I came back online to see this... It wasnt a pretty sight.. So i just decided to create my own city made of dark oak just beside the mansion.. I didnt realise that Green sire was stalking meh.. He thought that i was the one hu did that to "his" base.. Then came Reverse sire! He set a home on the roof of the mansion! I saw him dropping a Harrier's Strike on meh.. Then Kaboom! The Wood buildings came down like bricks! Unfortuanately Green sire went afk ;-; I was all alone... Just kidding! Before all this happened. before Green sire even found the mansion. I called RothC sire and SU22 sire to help me clean the mansion of mobs that were not Vex,Evoker or Vindicator out of the mansion and to put torches everywhere in the mansion. (The rare mobs dont despawn in light.Thats why we could have had a safe museum) They were the only ppls that knew of the mansion except Ravager of the undying and Frozty of the undying. I tped them to meh. Then we began! Reverse sire was super fast! He could dodge all our bullets! I have never seen anything like it! I was not POTM:MVP at that time so all i had was walljump! Su22 sire had sb stuff and Roth sire had iron set. I had well ma fists.. reverse sire killed all of us in one go! But we didnt turn away from this fight so easily! We needed to be repaid for our hard work! We didnt stop until we got revenge! We used everything we got! We used Sling Punch, RainOBlade, Flame Bird and even Blockade Roller but we still couldnt beat him! He was so strong! The ground was pulverised but we still didnt give up! We were nearly giving up hope! But someone came online ;-;! He was Deathstroke sire! :D I thougth that he was gona help... I gave him 10k so he can kill Reverse sire but cough* cough* He just stabbed meh with a gunaxe and shot me into the mansion. Kaboom... X{ it was yucky.. We ganged on the 2 of em but still it was so hard!! Death sire used Thrice Slice and shot me , su22 sire and RothC sire away. Reverse sire and Death sire jumped on the top a big broken building to marvel their deadly deeds. Someone in the chat said he wanted to help us so su22 sire tped him to the location. I forgot his name but he was quite cool! He supplied us with bandages borderlands style. I had a plan. The unknown sire was on the roof tossing bandages at us. I tped tp him and used walljump to climb on a big wreched pillar. I used Wallboost to soar into the sky to give a deadly punch aimed at death sire..When he saw me soar into the night he started laughing.. I didnt know why.. But suddenly i knew.. It was too late at that time.. I tried to punch him using the power of the fall but at the last second he stabbed his gunaxe straight into my mouth and fired... It was a gruesome sight..
I was too lazy to read this story, but put it in a book and give it to the library.