LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Who are you accusing?
@enderport

What are your claims/accusations?
He stole my 4 pets from my garden in H3, and then threatened to kill them if I didnt give him an enderback pack.

Any additional proof you can provide us?
Screenshots below of :
1) The book someone threw to me about it
2) A random person telling me to throw the backpack
3) Enderport threatening me
4) Everyone else added to the plot
5) EnderPort removing ItzDavi from the door, as she was 'helping me'
6) More threatening by Enderport
7) EnderPort being rude
8) Me killed by EnderPort

Attachments

Reactions: Trump15024

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
doesn't really seem like a serious threat if anything, file a court case instead.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
So now @EnderPoop is threatening my dog, and has renamed my llama to 'Your End is Near'. Please can you stop as I feel scared to be at my own house without you being there now. When I went to protect my dog, Gervais and Enderport killed me.. Can you please both stop now, as I really don't like it.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 832

So now @EnderPoop is threatening my dog, and has renamed my llama to 'Your End is Near'. Please can you stop as I feel scared to be at my own house without you being there now. When I went to protect my dog, Gervais and Enderport killed me.. Can you please both stop now, as I really don't like it.
Mhmm, yeah, I renamed your dog, get an admin to double check that you liar. This isn't harrassment, Spirit started to pvp me and you were caught in the middle

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I am not lying, and you threatening me and my dog and my other animals is a fact. If this isn't harassment, then I don't know what is anymore.

D

Deleted member 832

And he just blamed the death of my dog on suffocation.. but said 'hehe'. I can't deal with this.
I was kidding Leanne, plus your friend started to kill us. you also tried to tp jail me

ReverseFlassh

Oct 30, 2016
You are both extorting and threatening Ozzy. By saying his/her animals will die if he/she does not give you money you request is extortion, whilst threatening her. Along with that, you are harassing him/her and other players by using tactics of intimidation and acts of aggression to get what you want.

Reactions: Miilk
D

Deleted member 832

You are both extorting and threatening Ozzy. By saying his/her animals will die if he/she does not give you money you request is extortion, whilst threatening her. Along with that, you are harassing him/her and other players by using tactics of intimidation and acts of aggression to get what you want.

We took her animals and asked for payment. We were not following her around and killing her. The only time when I killed her was in a cross fire

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand

Thank you, I think that should make the point more clear that stealing my animals and blackmailing me with money is harassment.

Reactions: DarkMagicinY

ReverseFlassh

Oct 30, 2016
We took her animals and asked for payment. We were not following her around and killing her. The only time when I killed her was in a cross fire
You just admitted to extorting her and harassing her with threats that her animals would be killed if she did not pay. Great way to leave a good image for someone who wants to be helper so badly.

D

Deleted member 832

You just admitted to extorting her and harassing her with threats that her animals would be killed if she did not pay. Great way to leave a good image for someone who wants to be helper so badly.
This isn't against the rules, no threats were made towards her directly, just to her animals. I didn't blackmail her in anyway that would put her a risk, I never harassed her and didn't go out of my way to find her and hunt her down. If I intimidated you please describe what I did. Reverse, this is none of your business and you are not allowed to comment on this case if you are not directly involved. You do not have any influence over this and if the staff were satisfied I was doing something wrong I would've been banned already. Keep your nose out of my business!

D

Deleted member 832

And he just blamed the death of my dog on suffocation.. but said 'hehe'. I can't deal with this.
Also, I'm sorry if this is annoying you. I'm willing to return your animals if you drop this case and get your friend to stop trying to kill us. I don't like to deal with this sort of thing. I have not placed you at risk with anything, so I can hardly blackmail you, I have no information against you

D

Deleted member 832

Also, your dog was in the street, me and gervais were just joking about

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Also, I'm sorry if this is annoying you. I'm willing to return your animals if you drop this case and get your friend to stop trying to kill us. I don't like to deal with this sort of thing. I have not placed you at risk with anything, so I can hardly blackmail you, I have no information against you
Look, you took my animals, asked for an enderback pack, threatened my life, came to my home, made me feel scared. I would drop the case, but I do not want this to happen to me or anyone else as it's horrible to feel threatened like this. And I don't find it very funny if I'm honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.