EunTalk: "Upperclassmen"

H

Heather

Very much agreed, Heather. Although I do see this kind of predator-on-prey behavior in high school related movies often. I support your idea though, I'm definitely putting them into a box. I do have upperclassmen friends of my own, so I guess I didn't realize that point before I decided to rant it all out. Thanks for your input! ^-^
When we watch movies, often they center around exaggerating stereotypes to create drama and make people interested in watching. My personal experience of high school was rather lame, there were no classic "popular kids". If I look back at my experience in high school, the closest thing I could associate to being "cool" was the band people, not the classic stereotype of the athletes. Of course there were the bad upperclassmen, and the bad freshmen and sophomores, but our school revolved around the really nice people. The ones I still remember are the people who were absolutely nice to everyone and I still don't know how they were so generous and kind all of the time, every day. Our lives are not a movie, there is no protagonist against the onslaught of injustice and horrors of the stereotypical dramatic situation, whatever it may be. We are all protagonists in our life story but its our perception to things and how we react to them that makes all the difference even in a world without the 'classic' movie situations. So how do you become the hero in your own life story? Be the person you want to see in the world. Be the person that you want to see around you and people will start to notice and you may create your own little ripple. Your actions have reactions, and you must choose whether you want your reactions to be positive or negative. It's hard, I know, and there will be times when we can't always be the good person and that's okay. The only thing that matters is that you know that you can be the hero, you just have to try to be.

Nov 27, 2016
Oooooh. Good luck, its honestly not as bad as I expected! Lots of freedom, although its difficult to balance every aspect of daily life ;3;
I heard the highschool my parents put me in doesn't have air conditioning on the second floor of the school ;-;

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
hahaha my whole school has no air conditioning-it's not bad unless you live in a hot place like Cali or Texas xD
If I'm correct about how you and I live in the same state, it was SOO hot today my god, so if it was a school day, that would've sucked without air conditioning :p

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
If I'm correct about how you and I live in the same state, it was SOO hot today my god, so if it was a school day, that would've sucked without air conditioning :p
In so cal it rained today.