Status
Not open for further replies.

paradise227

fqirytaIe
fqirytaIe
Oct 8, 2017
Hong Kong
1. Who are you accusing? DarkMagicinY
2. What are your claims/accusations? ok I'm not here to accuse him of anything but I want to point out that he didn't transfer my build correctly after my transfer request was replied. Idk where can I tell the staff since none of them were online when I found out the problem, so I decided to write this on Court Cases. Can this be solved or do I have to make another transfer request......
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
first photo = the transfer request
second photo = /plot home 6
third photo = the plot

I can see that the plot still has the old build on, however, I can see the sandstone+leaves+iron fence part was transferred onto the city plot (as u can see in the photos), so it is reasonable to assume that this staff member has attempted to transfer the plot but failed.
Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 6.18.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 6.18.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 6.19.08 PM.png

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I see that it is going over the stone slab there, but is that because the build is to large for the plot? Or is there more space on the other side?

paradise227

fqirytaIe
fqirytaIe
Oct 8, 2017
Hong Kong
I'm pretty sure the building fits the plot size, even if it does not, I don't see why only the sandstone+leaves+iron fence part is transferred. If the building doesn't fit the plot size (which I'm sure it does), then it should be something like an incomplete build of my build, instead of only the sandstone+leaves+iron fence part.

(the plot size is 39x18 while my build is 38x18)

but there r a few problems that could lead to a misunderstanding

1. the original build on the city plot has its front facing the 18 blocks wide side, while my build has its front facing the 39 blocks wide side
2. When I went back to count the plot size a few minutes ago, I realized that there is no gap between plots, so basically if I have used all of the gap of the 18 blocks side, then my build will be touching other people's houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.