Farewell! <3

xXAtomic_SushiXx

Sep 20, 2017
earth
So, I've been thinking about this and I think it is time for me to say farewell. My leaving doesn't mean I'm gonna completely not go on McCities, but it just means that I'm not gonna be on McCities a lot anymore. I'll occasionally go on and you can chat with me there, but if you have my discord, you can just chat with me there :D. Now, time for the shoutouts!

Icestorm_Wolf: (@Icestorm_wolf)
- Thank you for being an amazing person and for helping me start up Creation De Belle. Good luck with drawing and the company and the same goes to DaisyDoggy! <3

Daniela: (@Daniela_x0113)
- You are truly wonderful and a great and wonderful friend <3 Of course, we'll still chat on discord, but I just wanted to give you this shoutout. <3

Some reasons that I didn't give out shout outs to some people is because, I'm gonna be seeing them a lot so.... there isn't really a shout out needed xD

Thanks to everyone who has been nice to me and a great friend! (such as @loreleilea, @Kittenlove04, @FancyChips, @QueenMelone, @DarkEmeraldXD and lots lots more) I wish the best of luck to all the staff members and the community. <3
P.S. The reason I'm leaving is because the same reason why other people are leaving, which is the toxic community. I really wish that this changes, but we'll see xD I also am leaving because I need to work on some personal issues :3 and etc. Byeeeeee, guys good luck!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Bye! Even thought I never got to know you very well, you seem like a great person! Good luck in life, I'm sure you will go far :D

Reactions: xXAtomic_SushiXx

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Cya sushi! :) it was nice seeing you ask for my judgements in all your builds xD, good luck

Reactions: Powerfull