Farewell.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi...
I've been enjoying McCities a lot for like 6 months now. I made such good friends and people helped me out a lot. You can see this like that I'm never coming back anymore, but i might come on later this year.
Some thing in my personal life has been going on that i can't handle while playing minecraft as well. I really want to thank @DGV_Bilal for is you're seeing this. You really helped me up with understanding this server in the beginning.
I want also want to thank @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY @AnonymousBro @NinjaGaming23 @Daniela_x0113 @knight3000 @CP42 @Toasty Waffle @Death_Inferno360 @ItzJazzMade for helping me a lot, being there for me, supporting me and helping the server.
I really liked playing with the whole community but just like other players say, its getting toxic. It was sad to see some friends leaving. Now im one of them as well. Thank you very much for everything.

_______
I want to special thank Leanne for giving me a chance twice as a cop. This was really a thing i was looking for when i joined this server. You really helped me when i had a hard time irl. Also thank you for helping me. You actually learned me the half of this server. You totally deserve to be Jr. Admin and i hope you'll keep enjoying it! Thanks <3

Im removing minecraft from my mac now, but ill may download it after when im doing better. Hmu on discord if you want to talk or something. Sebastiaan072#1554. Much love for all of you guys! <3

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
Hi...
I've been enjoying McCities a lot for like 6 months now. I made such good friends and people helped me out a lot. You can see this like that I'm never coming back anymore, but i might come on later this year.
Some thing in my personal life has been going on that i can't handle while playing minecraft as well. I really want to thank @DGV_Bilal for is you're seeing this. You really helped me up with understanding this server in the beginning.
I want also want to thank @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY @AnonymousBro @NinjaGaming23 @Daniela_x0113 @knight3000 @CP42 @Toasty Waffle @Death_Inferno360 @ItzJazzMade for helping me a lot, being there for me, supporting me and helping the server.
I really liked playing with the whole community but just like other players say, its getting toxic. It was sad to see some friends leaving. Now im one of them as well. Thank you very much for everything.

_______
I want to special thank Leanne for giving me a chance twice as a cop. This was really a thing i was looking for when i joined this server. You really helped me when i had a hard time irl. Also thank you for helping me. You actually learned me the half of this server. You totally deserve to be Jr. Admin and i hope you'll keep enjoying it! Thanks <3

Im removing minecraft from my mac now, but ill may download it after when im doing better. Hmu on discord if you want to talk or something. Sebastiaan072#1554. Much love for all of you guys! <3
Ugh sebastiaan, it was really nice to be friended with you. You always had my back if there was something wrong.. it was really nice to have worked with you in the cop team aswell and i would never regret that.. anyways.. good luck in the future, i hope we can still talk on discord sometimes.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Demmmiiit.
I hate this. First time one of my friends leave... ugh xd just come back once or twice so your items dont get lost! (And we could chat.. and stuff.. )
You did a great job! Gl in real life!

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
I am so sad to hear that you are leaving.. You were a great police officer! I am always here if you ever want to chat just msg me. I wish you the best of luck in the future and hope that everything works out ok. I hope to see you back on someday.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hi...

_______

NOOOOOOOOOO
:(
Whyyyyyyyyy We just became friends like a few weeks ago now your leaving :(
Welp see you later this year I guess, I dont even want to see whos next in line @AnonymousBro I sware if you quit, ill rob your mansion

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
NOOOOOOOOOO
Whyyyyyyyyy We just became friends like a few weeks ago now your leaving :(
Welp see you later this year I guess, I dont even want to see whos next in line @AnonymousBro I sware if you quit, ill rob your mansion
The only way the police team can get rid of me is by demoting me ;) no other possible way and im not planning to quit at all..

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Clearly I don’t mean anything, but I wish you the best with stuff. You were really great
You mean everything to me. But the time when you were leaving, I had the feeling I wasn’t alive anymore. Sorry izzie. I love you a lot and the most fun and great time that I had on McCities, was with you. I’ll miss you more than anyone else <3. I hope we can stay in touch. I’m wishing you the best of luck and I’m hoping we can both come back and see each other in-game some time. <3