Fever Cafe

Simon32336

Nov 27, 2018
www.youtube.com
Heyo, I made a recruitment thread already, but this is to clarify its pay for the sf cook is 50% of every purchase, and $500 every working day for the waiter/waitress possitions, if you would like to apply the questions I would normally dm applicants are as follows
1 are you applying for
A) ad chef
B) waiter/waitress
C) Co owner of Lumoney Inc.
D) manager of fevers cafe

2 do you work for someone else that would interfere with us? (Aka work for another cafe/realtor/sf service)
A) yes
B) no

3 do u have experience in working as an ad chef/waiter in mc cities
A) yes : where
B) no

4/5 ONLY FOR IF YOUR APPLYING FOR CEO/MANAGER
What is your /at time?

What sets you apart from other applicants?

6 FOR MANAGER/CEO/WAITER
If a customer is being disrubtive, and refusing to pay, what actions would you take to resolve the conflict?

We are hiring
1 sf chef
2 waiters
1 CEO (must be deemed trustworthy)
1 manager (must be deemed trustworthy)

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
1. A,C,D
2.A, i work at MANY cafe's but none are competitive against someone
3.A, ccjitters, Toasty cafe , Central Perk cafe, etc...
4.38 days and 11 hours
5. I definetly had a lot of experience at cafe's , wether managing, co-managing or just working there. Other players aswell, but im super bored and willing to work here : )
6. If they are being ridiculous or what not, I won't give them their food until they pay, if they continue I'll ask them to leave, or call the manager, or depending on the situation: why are they not paying.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
1. A (Waiter)
2. Yes, I work as the owner and founder of my Company called "Aloha". We rent out apartments in Cayman, offer Real Estate services and also taxi and airline services.
3. No, I haven't worked as a waiter. But I just wanna tell that I am a friendly person. I would give your café a good reputation by being polite to both customers and other employees/workers. And also, I would be Quick, and I would follow the orders that I get.
6. First of all, when I have a customer, I would take a full screenshot of their orders, so that I can have a proof if they don't pay. So if the customer refuses to pay, I would both report that to the others in the Company, especially the CEO/manager/boss/owner. But mainly, I would make a Court case on forums, so that the customer will really have to choose between paying or getting banned.

Simon32336

Nov 27, 2018
www.youtube.com
1. A,C,D
2.A, i work at MANY cafe's but none are competitive against someone
3.A, ccjitters, Toasty cafe , Central Perk cafe, etc...
4.38 days and 11 hours
5. I definetly had a lot of experience at cafe's , wether managing, co-managing or just working there. Other players aswell, but im super bored and willing to work here : )
6. If they are being ridiculous or what not, I won't give them their food until they pay, if they continue I'll ask them to leave, or call the manager, or depending on the situation: why are they not paying.

Accepted as Manager of Na-Brick17s' Fevers Cafe

bulletproofx

Jan 10, 2019
1 are you applying for
A) ad chef

2 do you work for someone else that would interfere with us? (Aka work for another cafe/realtor/sf service)
B: No
A) yes : in different servers and enjoy doing it

What is your /at time?

i like to cook and it relaxes me

6 FOR MANAGER/CEO/WAITER
If a customer is being disrubtive, and refusing to pay, what actions would you take to resolve the conflict?

Simon32336

Nov 27, 2018
www.youtube.com
1. A (Waiter)
2. Yes, I work as the owner and founder of my Company called "Aloha". We rent out apartments in Cayman, offer Real Estate services and also taxi and airline services.
3. No, I haven't worked as a waiter. But I just wanna tell that I am a friendly person. I would give your café a good reputation by being polite to both customers and other employees/workers. And also, I would be Quick, and I would follow the orders that I get.
6. First of all, when I have a customer, I would take a full screenshot of their orders, so that I can have a proof if they don't pay. So if the customer refuses to pay, I would both report that to the others in the Company, especially the CEO/manager/boss/owner. But mainly, I would make a Court case on forums, so that the customer will really have to choose between paying or getting banned.
Accepted, please contact either @Ena or i who ever is online, to join the company

Simon32336

Nov 27, 2018
www.youtube.com
1 are you applying for
A) ad chef

B: No
A) yes : in different servers and enjoy doing it

What is your /at time?

i like to cook and it relaxes me

6 FOR MANAGER/CEO/WAITER
Accepted, please contact either @Ena or i, who ever is online to join the company

Wiseguy63

Jan 5, 2019
1.I am seeking postion of waitress
2.no i don't have any companies or anything like that, ETC.
3.no, i do not have any exprience in being a waiter but i have done it in other games like roblox
6.i would call the cops and give them the explanation of they are not paying for whatever they ordered
My ingame name is: Wiseguy63

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
1) Applying for waiter

2) No I do not work with anyone else who would interfere with us.

3) Sadly I only have a little bit of experience of being a waiter but I would like to start with this as a great first experience

5) What makes me different form other applicants is that I have nice patience and if something wrong happens, an order, or anything like that I will take my full responsibility and will handle the situation carefully, and calmly.

6)The actions I would take are that I would politely ask them to stop otherwise warning them if being disruptive. After 2 or 1 more warnings I will ask permission first to the owner or co-owner if I may politely ask them to leave. If they refuse to pay then I would ask if they might like a discount, if I am granted permission of course. And if they still refuse to pay at all then we can simply but gently and politely ask them to leave. Unless we possibly have something free which I don't think is an option on the menu.

Thank You for Your Time ;)

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
Oh sorry I forgot to say that if situations get worse I may call the police about them not paying for their food and they could end up in jail, the result is that you get money back from the cops taking it away possibly from that certain person

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
(We) The police can't take money from players. We can only jail for tresspassing to help in this situation. Just have them pay first then give the food :)

Reactions: Minty and Dope

RxinJess

Jul 13, 2019
1 are you applying for
I am applying for ad chef.

No, I do not.

No, I have never worked as a chef before but would love to learn so many new things with this company.

Red

Jul 15, 2019
I want to be a waiter

i do not work for anyone else.

I have no experience and this is a new journey

If someone is acting wrongly ill either get higher authorities or kick them out.

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
Hi, I am IronGamer777 (In Game Name), and this is my application, thanks for your attention.

1 Are you applying for?
B) Waiter
or
D) Manager of fevers cafe

2 Do you work for someone else that would interfere with us?
A) Yes, I am a slime fun supplier, only that, but i think that it doesn't interfere in this work because that is only one time per month

A) Yes : Admiral's Desoto Rest and Bar

What is your /at time? 7 days and 7 hours

First of all, I would like to comment that I am very hardworking, responsible, humble, honest player, I believe in justice and I like to go in the hand with it, you will always see me there in the office whenever you need me at work, working for you.

6 FOR MANAGER/CEO/WAITER

First I will try to negotiate with him, I will try to make him come to reason, if I do not succeed with this, I would contact the police so that they could help us in this inconvenience, after this, I would apologize to the rest of the clients for the interuption they had during their stay in the business.

Thanks for your attention, have a nice day.