Fights between Lemonss and ItzMaxyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
Today at about 20:00 Northern Time ItzMaxyy and Lemonss had a quarrel. I'm not going to say the topic because I know that that will only get me in trouble. So basically what happened was Maxyy was on and then Lemonss came on and then Lemonss said "Maxyy, I missed a reply from you, could've just private messaged me, like I asked. Maxyy then said: " I don't "have" to reply to anything. I will reply if I want to. Or if I ever have to." Lemonss then said: "You're right, just one post ruined what everyone thought of you. And could of avoided this if you had just told me the truth." Maxyy said " Lemonss, I still have people that like me. And I did not want to talk to you." I said everyone is equal, now drop it. Lemonss said, " I am not starting anything, I'm just saying i want to talk." For the second time, Maxyy said " And I did not want to talk to you. And you keep bothering me about it." He repeated that. Then said: " Please stop bothering me about it or I will call it harassment. I said last chance guys because I had already told them I was going to report them but they just did not listen. Lemonss said "Go ahead, please make a report on the McCities forums please." I thought he was talking about me, so I said I will. He said he was talking about Maxyy, but I made a report anyway and here I am talking about it. I don't have any proof about what happened after that. Yes, I do have screenshots about this fight and I will gladly show you them. Thank you for seeing this and I hope to see you soon on McCities. - VenomousBeauty :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 832

This is for everyone on the server. What Maxxy did was wrong but everyone deserves a second chance, it is not about who he was, but who he is now that makes him a good person

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
Yes, I do agree. Everyone makes mistakes in life.
I wasn't saying anything bad about the two of them, I'm just tired of the fighting.

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Good choice. Yes Maxy did bad things but now he is a great asset to staff and very helpful. At this point my opinion doesn't matter but all the players need to calm down because most of them themselves have done bad things too.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Hi. No one was fighting. I asked him and told him he should of msg'ed me and he didn't. No fighting, just wanted to tell him some important information. If he feels or felt harassed, he himself can post it on forums and make a report.

H

Heather

Hey Venomous, thank you for your report. Lemonss, you are expected to be polite to players, even ones you hate. The owners have made a decision and you should respect their choices instead of trying to start drama every day. Any player, including staff members, has the right to ask you to leave them alone if you are harassing them. Continually harassing a staff member you are known to dislike only makes your own reputation worse. What you may believe to be your personal truth may not always be the real truth and no amount of tracing ip's or 'digging' can inform you of the true nature of someone if they have decided to be better. Please be a positive influence in our community instead of sowing seeds of hate and mistrust. Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Status
Not open for further replies.