For Good (Or is it?)

Hermione

Nov 19, 2016
outer space ;3
Before she has to leave, I need to post this, for Willow.

Dearest Willow,
You have changed many players experiences by being there, and I feel like you've changed mine a lot. You were there when I was a new player, you were the one who showed me lots of new things. I look up to you very much and hope you have a great, new experience elsewhere, helping as you did to me and others. We wish you the best. In honor of you, I tried my best to make you dab with nova skin. We all miss you very much, and hope you can see us all soon. And I think I say this for all your friends when I say it... Please come back as soon as you can !
You were, and still are my bestie, Willow, and I will never ever forget you.
upload_2017-5-6_9-41-18.png
Because I knew you,
I have been changed...
For good...

Please don't forget us
-All your McCities friends

(PS sorry the nova skin cant be bigger... It got a bit laggy)

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Oh Mackenzie, I will never forget you or the players. How could I? You all mean hella lot to me and forgetting isn't really that easy since you all are such a huge part of my life. Mack, you mean so much to me and I'm happy I've been a good change. This is not the end but a new beginning so I will be back soon. Love ya girly :p <3

Reactions: Hermione and Laurel

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
NOOOO!!! WILLOW! Willow you can't leave. You're a part of our happy tiny days! Please don't leave :cry:

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr

ImRainbowUnicorn

Apr 22, 2017
I'm leaving for the time being. Of course I will come back soon but my life isn't getting better and I need to work hard, I miss you all but don't worry, ill be back soon <3
Pls pls pls come back soon, you helped me not just in game but irl too. I'll miss you! :(

Reactions: lucyluhoo