Fort Cayman/Insurance suggestion

Multiple Choice

• Total voters

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
I think Cayman should have an army. I also think Cayman should force people to have Medical Insurance just like the United States does. By that I mean have people pay player owned Insurance companies and if they do not have a Health Insurance provider they have to pay a small fine.

Lets get started on the Cayman Army which will switch to Insurance by the end.

Reason:
It will lower crime for what Police have named high profile high-tech criminals as "Terrorists"
It will provide many jobs to citizens
Cayman could go in war with London and New York
Cayman could go in war with islands throughout

Ranks:
Jr. Soldier
Sr. Soldier
Head soldier

Soldiers could be equipped with high tech weapons and airplanes. Cayman and islands could go in war for land, such as Cayman going into war with the Island of Amber, if Amber wins it claims either land from Cayman or a large sum of money. The president could declare wars on islands.

Ideas:
Jr. Soldier Salary = $5000
Sr. Soldier Salary = $15000
Head Soldier Salary = $30000
VA Hospital for soldiers
1 year of Service retirement Salary = 50% of salary before leaving
On fort housing
Military discounts
When wars happen the server could temporarily have bomb effects and fire spread on. Yes, that sounds bad if you're a citizen, especially if you're a citizen but it would cause even more jobs; Construction workers (Non arch), Financial Companies, Gun and armor factories.

Now on the temporary bomb effects, not that you could just place bombs but maybe when the bazookas and such have effects at maybe a specific time of the day, here's what we have and why it will work well for the economy:

Your name is John. You are a factory worker at Peds Gun Factory. Your salary is $5000 a week. Your balance is currently $15000. You live in a suburban house in the southside that is worth $95000. A bomb lands on your house that destroys 1/6th of your house and busts some chests that contain possibly valued materials. You call up your Financial company, as you have home insurance. The company then suggests that you have a total of $17000 worth of damages and awards you that amount of money to get the damages fixed. The financial company benefits because you pay the company $500 a week for Home insurance. You use the money to hire a construction worker to refinish your house. That costs maybe around $14500. The rest of the money you can use to grab the materials that you lost. Lets also say for the purpose that you were injured during the attack and now you need to go to the hospital. That costs $20 as you have Health Insurance and a local doctor private by the Health Insurance company cures you. You pay $100 a week for health insurance. Even after all that, 3 people are getting paid when that attack has only costed you $20, $600 week out of your average $5000 salary.

Lets say you are a poverty person, your name is Laura and you are one paycheck away from being homeless. Your weekly salary is $500, you are a cashier at Bobs Military Surplus Shop. Your apartment rent is $250, you live in the ghettos of Madison Park. Currently you are attempting to move out of the ghetto into a modern condominium closer to your job, you also want to save to purchase a car and with Madison Park being so far away from Bobs Military Surplus Shop, located just outside of Fort Cayman you and in order to get the money you are working extra hours for bob, that makes you quite stress. Especially with the high crime that occurs in Madison Park nowadays. Your Current balance is $150 as you have to pay for Food and rent expenses. Being that you are poor you have no health insurance so you opt out of health insurance which fines you $25 a week for no health insurance. If you ever get injured or really sick, you will have to pay $350 to be cured. That leaves your current balance with $125. A bomb strikes the house that you are renting in Madison Park during a extremely rare war. This war leaves you injured. Good news, you are renting, the expense costs will be covered by your landlord. But you are injured badly and will have to pay $350 in medical fees. This leaves you with $-225. You take out a what in my eyes as a millionaire, is a small $300 loan. Now your balance is $75, enough to survive to your paycheck which is tomorrow. The Financial company orders you pay a total of $345 in 2 weeks. 2 weeks later, you receive 2 paychecks totaling your balance to $1000 that is then subtracted by the following costs:
No paying house as your house is is deemed unlivable until fixed by a Construction worker.
$100 (2 weeks food)
$345 (Loan Repayment
$50 (General Entertainment)
Now your balance is $505.

As you can see, even in the tough life that may follow up with the bomb attacks and insurance costs it is still very livable and profitable for the economy as a whole. Now lets take a deeper look into Financial Companies.

Your name is Sarah. You are a Jr. Police with a salary of $5000. Your husband is a Sr. Soldier with a salary of $15000. This makes you and your family upper middle class with a household salary of $20000. Your husband thinks big and wants to purchase a $300000 home. He knows he can afford it if he can find a generous company that will allow him to hold a loan for 4 months. He gets a loan from Capt Financial Institutes. He is ordered to pay $320000 in the next 4 months. A problem arises. 2 months in and your husband, is found with drugs on him and is fired from the military. 3rd month rises and you have a total of $190000. You still need $130000 in 30 days off a $5000 a week paycheck. Your husband picks up a job as a Car Salesman at E-Motors (My new car company btw) and gets himself a salary of $1500. 4th month comes. After expenses, you have saved a total of just $214000. You are short of the $320000 requested by the Financial Company. CaptainLevl has a choice.
A) Have a staff remove you off the property within 3 days, which will give CaptainLevl the house for him to keep or sell to get the remainder $130000 or more.
B) Give the couple more time to pay
C) Start charging late fees for the rest of the couples life (If agreed upon by couple)

Each option profits the Financial company and does not severely hurt the couple. As with just a $6500 a week salary you are still capable of living well. Here we have the pros of all 3 suggestions that will vastly help the economy with high paying careers.

Military:
Jobs

Financial:
Jobs

Insurance:
Jobs

Reactions: Ghibli_

VividCoffee

Jun 20, 2015
Personally i dont like either idea. There is no point of having insurance. An army has a little more use but these arent my favorite ideas.

Captain

Feb 22, 2016
United Kingdom
The army, I find to be kind of irrelevant. Seems to me the police arent really functioning so well as it is, Let's get these up to scratch before any sort of military. Insurance is an interesting idea, needs to be fleshed out a lot more. If your interested, I've got some documentation Ive been meaning to present to staff, I can send you a link for you to get some ideas from.

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
Western Australia, Australia
Interesting Ideas! We could potentially add the insurance companies(I would be willing to Invest in an insurance company). The Military is kinda pointless as People have already said. We need to get police back up and running like a well oiled machine. Other than that It is a nice idea. If you want to contact me do it either from in-game(JacksonRop2442) or on forums also JacksonRop2442.