Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Time for a history lesson @CreeperGamer. All non-communist countries during the Cold War-era were part of the Free World. The USA was, and still is, a part of the Free World. You may or may not be from the USA, but please know the facts before you try to dispute them.

CreeperGamer

Time for a history lesson @CreeperGamer. All non-communist countries during the Cold War-era were part of the Free World. The USA was, and still is, a part of the Free World. You may or may not be from the USA, but please know the facts before you try to dispute them.
I was born in America! I still live in America! Tell that to Gabriel!

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Happy 4th to everyone! It is a very diverse community with people from all over the world, and even if you aren't from the US I invite everyone to join in celebrating. It's always essential to come together and have fun.

For everyone who isn't from the US and may not know much about it I would like to share. :)
On the Fourth of July the United States of America celebrates freedom and our rights. It's often expressed and celebrated with fireworks, parties, music, and coming together. I feel that this is what Sundae and Gabriel are trying to do here. :D

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
I love this idea! This "4th Of July Celebration" is celebrated for the right reason! And for those countries that are not free, we may appreciate what we have! We shall never take things for granted!

Reactions: sundae22

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Guys, do not make negative comments on this please! If you do not appreciate it, you may leave it be, instead of pushing it towards how you like it! sundae22 and Gabriel are Americans and are celebrating this holiday because it's in their culture of being Americans! They are saying "Free World" to encourage people to not take things for granted, and think their lives are miserable! Some people live on the streets and have no shelter and might die do to cold nights! We, at least have food, and a rood above our heads! Plus we have computers and laptops to play games, and search things up on! Others, need food, warmth, homes, clothes, anything! Due to this holiday, at least appreciate and be happy for what you have!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You said that the United States is called a free world!!!! It's not called a free world you idiot!!!!!! It's a free country you little I-Think-I-Know-Everything-About-Everything-And-Im-Never-Wrong Punk!!!!!!
Lol smart kid

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Guys, do not make negative comments on this please! If you do not appreciate it, you may leave it be, instead of pushing it towards how you like it! sundae22 and Gabriel are Americans and are celebrating this holiday because it's in their culture of being Americans! They are saying "Free World" to encourage people to not take things for granted, and think their lives are miserable! Some people live on the streets and have no shelter and might die do to cold nights! We, at least have food, and a rood above our heads! Plus we have computers and laptops to play games, and search things up on! Others, need food, warmth, homes, clothes, anything! Due to this holiday, at least appreciate and be happy for what you have!
True I do have a "Rood" over my head.

T

Trump15024

We are excited to team up with @yosho27 to shoot off fireworks and he is having his on private BBQ later that afternoon. @sundae22 is doing her own private show after some disagreements but we settled that and hope it does not ruin any plans for the fourth. We will have food fireworks and lots of fun everyone is invited

T

Trump15024

There has never been a truly communist country, just ones that went under the pretext of it. Leninism and Marxism have never been successfully carried out.
Yeah I see that there has never been a communist country North Korea maybe but...