Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
4M

And I would like to add the reason why on I’m bidding for this plot because 1. Believe it or not, I have never had an official mansion or somewhere I put my items/storage besides places like warps or small plots and I need a mansion badly and I’ve been searching for one for months. 2. I would build a beautiful mansion and make sure it makes the area 100% more attractive. 3. Seeing as Thanksgiving is coming, I will add in that I’m thankful for everyone that has helped me or let me store items or share a home with them, it has helped a lot but hopefully this time I could get a mansion. I’m also thankful for the opportunity to bid in the auction and I wish the best of luck to everyone budding!

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Ima yeet out a 4.5 mil, and there is no point in an explanation for buying a plot, the point of selling it is for money is it not?

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
5 million

I'll make a very posh mansion. High walls, decorative arches, etc. Not just nice but exquisite. With gold as the aesthetic, if possible.
The main purpose is to be an art gallery, with the most space dedicated to sculptures. Bi-weekly competitions will be held to keep the gallery fresh, with the best one few getting premiere spots. Creative use of red stone, good imagination, just plain nice, whatever makes it art for the viewer..

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.