Good-bye for real!

CreeperGamer

Hey guys! I know I said I was leaving multiple times before but this time I'm dead serious. I'm gonna become a YouTuber, I know what your thinking "Mark said he was going to do it before and came back. I don't think he means it. In few days he'll be back on the server." No I won't be. I'll be making YouTube videos and all that stuff. Tomorrow I start making videos, I'll be making about 5-10 videos a day because my channel isn't verified and I can't make videos longer than 15 minutes. Today's my last day to be on the server, I'll miss you all so much! I hope to see you guys again sooner rather than later. If you guys want I could make videos of the server and stuff on it. Hopefully I can take a break from YouTube, hope on the server, and hang out with you guys. I'll put the server IP address in all of my videos because I'm gonna try to get the server some new players. It's gonna be hard for me to make so many videos in 1 day but hopefully I'll pull it off.
Hope to see you soon
From,
MarkAnthony Lee Marston
Twinise
SpyroGamer

Reactions: laggynab

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hey guys! I know I said I was leaving multiple times before but this time I'm dead serious. I'm gonna become a YouTuber, I know what your thinking "Mark said he was going to do it before and came back. I don't think he means it. In few days he'll be back on the server." No I won't be. I'll be making YouTube videos and all that stuff. Tomorrow I start making videos, I'll be making about 5-10 videos a day because my channel isn't verified and I can't make videos longer than 15 minutes. Today's my last day to be on the server, I'll miss you all so much! I hope to see you guys again sooner rather than later. If you guys want I could make videos of the server and stuff on it. Hopefully I can take a break from YouTube, hope on the server, and hang out with you guys. I'll put the server IP address in all of my videos because I'm gonna try to get the server some new players. It's gonna be hard for me to make so many videos in 1 day but hopefully I'll pull it off.
Hope to see you soon
From,
MarkAnthony Lee Marston
Twinise
SpyroGamer
4th post about you quitting, around the 10th time you have said it. Please stop spamming, if you are leaving then goodbye, but only make one post about it then actually leave. On a side note, good luck with your youtube channel, I have seen it, and it has potential. (Cough no roblox videos ples*

CreeperGamer

4th post about you quitting, around the 10th time you have said it. Please stop spamming, if you are leaving then goodbye, but only make one post about it then actually leave. On a side note, good luck with your youtube channel, I have seen it, and it has potential. (Cough no roblox videos ples*
This is why I left! Because of critics!

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
Goodbye for good. I wish you the very best for your videos, I'll be watching them ;) (if I have the time..)! It is sad how you will be leaving, maybe you can come back in the future someday. Oh, and if you can do a video on this server it's your choice really, I am not forcing you!

CreeperGamer

Goodbye for good. I wish you the very best for your videos, I'll be watching them ;) (if I have the time..)! It is sad how you will be leaving, maybe you can come back in the future someday. Oh, and if you can do a video on this server it's your choice really, I am not forcing you!
*Talks to self: This plan is working perfectly! Too perfect. When I get on the server today I'll make up an excuse to make sure they don't know what I'm really doing! Hahahaha!* Yes very tragic indeed. I'll miss you all! I do hope I'll have the time to come on the server and chill at least. Good-bye! *Talks to self: Good-bye for now. My plan is awesome! There's no it could fail! Time to "Make YouTube videos" quote on quote. Tragic not quite.... I had to make multiple of these forums just to make a point across. I hope they don't get suspicious of what I'm doing*

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
*Talks to self: This plan is working perfectly! Too perfect. When I get on the server today I'll make up an excuse to make sure they don't know what I'm really doing! Hahahaha!* Yes very tragic indeed. I'll miss you all! I do hope I'll have the time to come on the server and chill at least. Good-bye! *Talks to self: Good-bye for now. My plan is awesome! There's no it could fail! Time to "Make YouTube videos" quote on quote. Tragic not quite.... I had to make multiple of these forums just to make a point across. I hope they don't get suspicious of what I'm doing*
Don't worry, with the 1st goodbye I was already helping your channel out :p