Goodbye <3

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
AWW no tammy dun leave! your one of the nicest people on here~! and never was rude or anything! but I hope and wish you the best to come!
~From Toryn

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Criiiii no don’t leave me CraziiTabby! Ur an amazing friend and I will miss u Tabby, best of luck in life to you, you’re such a kind person and I will remember you, and if u ever need help ig ask me xD

Anyways, bai bai until next time <3

Nuuuuu you and Jay and CP42 were my first friends on here <3 I really thank you my little Hobbit! We are so alike in many ways, sometimes I think we are sisters separated ;( I’m going to cry but gurl if you don’t go on Alia I will get Smaug on you!!! See you soon - Taking the Hobbits to Isengard xoxooxoxoxox
Aww thanks poppy <3 ur such a good friend too xD

Jk lmao I still like seeing u ig even if I “never respond to ur msgs” lol

Reactions: Fiirena and Poppy

Poppy

Aug 19, 2017
Middle-Earth
Criiiii no don’t leave me CraziiTabby! Ur an amazing friend and I will miss u Tabby, best of luck in life to you, you’re such a kind person and I will remember you, and if u ever need help ig ask me xD

Lollll soz lowkey forgot, I’ll edit you in even tho you annoy the hell out of me with the 20 like notifications an hour

Putting on shows with you was so much fun, I’ll really miss you tabby
Miss you too <3 Charlie and the chocolate factory was hilarious!
I will miss you tabby good luck with all your endeavors <3
Thank you <3 miss you too!

I’ll try keep contact through discord, I’ll always remember you ! <3 Will miss you lots <3
Nu dun't go
look at BoostieBear's pic. Look into the eyes of da cutie
Sorry :(
I absolutely love this photo xD Yeah this cutie wants you to stay.... please don't go :(
XD soorrryyy
Bye little cute eyes bear

Reactions: Poppy and Powerfull

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
I will force you too stay! I didnt think i'd ever see you leave im not prepared! You were the best sister .. even though you were annoying as well
-. - <3 i will miss you more then anyone :)

I will force you too stay! I didnt think i'd ever see you leave im not prepared! You were the best sister .. even though you were annoying as well
-. - <3 i will miss you more then anyone :)
I’ll miss you too!! Loads and loads ;.(
You were more annoyong than me c;
You were the best brother anyone could’ve asked for!

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
HEWL NO! DONT CHU LEAVE ME TABBY!!!!! PLZZZZZZ STAYYYY, I NEED TOOO TALKKKZZ WIFF CHUUU A LOTTT CUZ ADDDYY ANF LILY ARE PHYCO AND CRAZYYYYYYYYY!!!!! xDDD-- BUTTT WEALLY STAY CHU POOFKIN :(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: