Goodbye McCities <3

DarkMagicinY

Mar 19, 2017
Dear MCCities. im sad to tell that im leaving the server. i had a amazing year on the server and have met lots of amazing people. strugles in real life making me having less time on the server also in game situations happening that bother me and make me les enjoy it. staff in between gets stress because of difrent opinions ect ect. i have been thinking this for a while and made my final choise to resign from staff. i want to thank leanne and coban for the amazing support and times to talk to when something was wrong. ofcource their are manny more players i am thankfull for the amazing time. im sorry for not calling names anyway i hope u all have manny more joy on the server and i wish you all the best in the future
mccities always will be in my hart so will all of you guys. much much love Joey,PrinceChxrming.

T

Trump15024

Cya Joey lol I remember when I was a noob and I would always lose to you in PVP and then I remember when you married Leanne and became staff! Good luck with everything-Your best friend Trump15024

Reactions: Minty and mmitchh

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Aww joey D: Thanks so much for everything you have taught me, I would never be as good of a staff without you <3 ill miss ya tons, check back if u can :D

-CP

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
Ugh, I really hope your coming back sometime. You were always there for me when i needed help or anything. You were a nice staff you were always there to support others, and when u came on you always started doing helpme's instantly. I really liked you as a staff. Anyways i guess goodbye my friend :(

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Dear MCCities. im sad to tell that im leaving the server. i had a amazing year on the server and have met lots of amazing people. strugles in real life making me having less time on the server also in game situations happening that bother me and make me les enjoy it. staff in between gets stress because of difrent opinions ect ect. i have been thinking this for a while and made my final choise to resign from staff. i want to thank leanne and coban for the amazing support and times to talk to when something was wrong. ofcource their are manny more players i am thankfull for the amazing time. im sorry for not calling names anyway i hope u all have manny more joy on the server and i wish you all the best in the future
mccities always will be in my hart so will all of you guys. much much love Joey,PrinceChxrming.
oml....rly rly sad to see u go :( u were a GREEATTTT staff, ill miss uuuuu lots, we had.... A few.... like one... fun times together with the cops :p Gl in life and hope to see u around :D

Najlab3

May 19, 2017

Omg!! I'm just seeing this but we are all gonna miss you so much your one of my favorite staff. Best of wishes from me and my in game family ❤❤

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
I wish you the best of luck with everything Joey! Love ya! Thanks for being an amazing friend! Feel free to msg me here if you need to talk.

Reactions: Minty and Powerfull