GRAND THEFT, OVER 500k WORTH OF ITEMS LOST

laurencat_xox

Mar 23, 2017
Ok so Staff added a plug in called Lockette. At my first few days, I didn't know how to add people to locks so I just lived in one apartment with my brother to save money. And once I learned how to use Lockett signs properly to just add people, it was pretty much robber proof. Idk why but, for one ik acfuffy has been here for at least a couple of months and know how by now to add people to chests. I don't see the point of leaving open your valuables. It's 2 different cases when doing /unlock and stealing, to a point stealing can also be kind of legal as when you join the server, it says you can be anything you want, whether a criminal or a good guy blah blah blah. The point is people could see robbing peoples chest as a misconception. It should be illegal as a law but legal as a rule. Technically you left it open knowing that you have a chance to risk losing it. The fact that you forgot to lock it again, says you gambled your things, where there would be a chance to steal it. If u want it protected, tell staff to add world guard to your region which only allows players who are added to access the things in the region without needing to lock chests and doors
you have a point, to be honest here I think people are just too over protective with their stuff so what if it gets stolen it just a game, not real life. I know it's wrong to steal but you can just get it back, it might take you a while but you will get there.

Nova

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, sorry I was off on a vacation. Which plot was this by chance? I have many plots with enchanted books that this screenshot could have been taken from.

Reactions: laggynab

Millie_moo104

Feb 14, 2017
When you ruin the game for them, it turns quite rude. So you have NO RIGHT to even say that when you just RUINED THE GAME.
she's just saying her opinion and judging someone by their opinion isn't really fair to that person and saying she has no right to say something isn't nice at all I know I stole from this guy that why we are here in the first place and I know that isn't nice but that is in the game this is on the forms or whatever there are called but don't be mad at me cause I'm just saying my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: laurencat_xox

laurencat_xox

Mar 23, 2017
When you ruin the game for them, it turns quite rude. So you have NO RIGHT to even say that when you just RUINED THE GAME.
well, first of all, I didn't ruin the game I haven't done anything wrong so get your facts right before you say something. Secondly, don't tell someone that they have no right to say their opinion!

Reactions: Millie_moo104

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
you have a point, to be honest here I think people are just too over protective with their stuff so what if it gets stolen it just a game, not real life. I know it's wrong to steal but you can just get it back, it might take you a while but you will get there.
Actually Mythics are randomly generated (name and all) which means there is a very tiny chance that you will get an identical legendary or exotic mythic, so no; he can't get them back.

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
what are you on about?
Mythics, which were stolen, are randomly generated with the plugin mythic drops. The name is randomly generated from a set of prefixes and a root (which is the actual item), the item material (ie. diamond), and the enchants from a predetermined list. The chance of getting an identical Legendary item is astronomical, so he can't just get them back.

Last edited:

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
STAFF!!!!! CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE FINAL VERDICT! I AM SICK OF SEEING ALL OF THIS ! THIS HAS GONE ON FOR TOO LONG! AS MUCH AS I HATE ACFUFFY HE DESERVES HIS STUFF BACK OR THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW STAFF ARE BUSY BUT STILL!! NOT OUR FAULT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH STAFF TO LOOK AT COURT CASES, JUST DO IT BEFORE THE SERVER STARTS GETTING ANY MORE CORRUPT, thank you for your time :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
STAFF!!!!! CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE FINAL VERDICT! I AM SICK OF SEEING ALL OF THIS ! THIS HAS GONE ON FOR TOO LONG! AS MUCH AS I HATE ACFUFFY HE DESERVES HIS STUFF BACK OR THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW STAFF ARE BUSY BUT STILL!! NOT OUR FAULT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH STAFF TO LOOK AT COURT CASES, JUST DO IT BEFORE THE SERVER STARTS GETTING ANY MORE CORRUPT, thank you for your time :)
Umm ok

Nova

Jul 30, 2017
I want to make this right, acfuffy how much money do you want for my actions? please let me know.