Hello hotties (6 months late oops)

Ashnxkko

Principal
Former Staff
Verified
Jul 14, 2017
The Netherlands
So today I've been playing on McCities for exactly 6 months! I'm a little late with this but thought it would be nice to still do it lmao. I didn't really know how to do this so I just searched some basic questions on the internet that I'll answer.

Favourite movies:
I love
Pitch Perfect and the Hunger Games.

Favourite series on netflix:
The Walking Dead, Orange is the new black and The 100.
Favourite books:
The Hunger games books and the Harry Potter books.
Favourite song:
Havana by Camila Cabello and any kind of jazz (((((;.
Favourite food:
SusHI is soooo good.

Hobbies:
I play a few instrument, I like to play guitar most but I can also play piano and drums a little.

I love memes so hit me up on discord for some memes and message me in game anytime you want (;

Daniela#2588//Moaningx

I also really want to thank my friends for the amazing 6 months I had here <3 :'D.

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
So today I've been playing on McCities for exactly 6 months! I'm a little late with this but thought it would be nice to still do it lmao. I didn't really know how to do this so I just searched some basic questions on the internet that I'll answer.

Favourite movies:
I love
Pitch Perfect and the Hunger Games.

Favourite series on netflix:
The Walking Dead, Orange is the new black and The 100.
Favourite books:
The Hunger games books and the Harry Potter books.
Favourite song:
Havana by Camila Cabello and any kind of jazz (((((;.
Favourite food:
SusHI is soooo good.

Hobbies:
I play a few instrument, I like to play guitar most but I can also play piano and drums a little.

I love memes so hit me up on discord for some memes and message me in game anytime you want (;

Daniela#2588//Moaningx

I also really want to thank my friends for the amazing 6 months I had here <3 :'D.
I LOVE Harry Potter IT IS THE BEST THING EVERRR