Herrrro

Inexpert

Jul 18, 2017
I've been playing McCities off and on for quite a while but just now decided to get a forums account.

Some facts about me:
-My name is Lizzy
-I am a biology major
-I work off campus during the semester and on break
-I love to read and hanging out with friends
-I'm an RA this coming semester
-I'm a college honors student
-I go to the same college as @Heather and she's the one that introduced me to McCities. We have a lot of the same classes since we're both bio majors but she's gen bio while I concentrate on ecological biology.
-In game I dabble with building but mainly just mess around to have fun

It's been a pleasure messing around with you guys so far and I look forward to a lot of fun in the future! :D

H

Heather

Welcome to the forums Lizzy! You should have mentioned the time we hung out last semester, when I had off work on a Friday for once, and actually emailed professor Campbell about dissecting that road kill we saw! Our squad of you, me, and Mariah + biology = unstoppable crazy :p

Inexpert

Jul 18, 2017
I dissected a human....... Oh wait......
I wish I could dissect a human, except I don't plan on going to med school or anything. Most of my classes are based in ecology such as wetlands or marine and aquatic, instead of mammalian and vertebrate anatomy. Just cause of my plans for the future.

Reactions: laggynab

Inexpert

Jul 18, 2017
Welcome to the forums Lizzy! You should have mentioned the time we hung out last semester, when I had off work on a Friday for once, and actually emailed professor Campbell about dissecting that road kill we saw! Our squad of you, me, and Mariah + biology = unstoppable crazy :p
That reminds me, we need to ask Mech about doing that in the future. But that night was so much fun watching the dissection videos with Mariah, and the pizza and dollar store trip was dope too.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Can we disect a cat lol