HIRING MANAGER

Apr 17, 2019
Sure
1 You must play daily
2 You need acces to discord/forums /discord essentianly
3 You need to be quite good at pvp[in case some1 griefs us]
4 you must be nice to all the customers and other people

Please answer these questions. But jk there is another manager, i kinda need 2 so u can be second

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
@GodfreyTheGamer Hi, i want to work as your manager, i will respond the answer here:

1 You must play daily?
I play from Tuesday to Thursday, like 1 to 3 hours max, and the weekends like 6 to 8 hours less or more.

2 You need acces to discord/forums /discord essentianly?
I have discord (mArtav12#3574)and my account in this forum.

3 You need to be quite good at pvp[in case some1 griefs us]?
I am good in a 7/10 in PVP.

4 You must be nice to all the customers and other people?
I am really nice and good person, I treat people in the same way i want people treat me.

Good Afternoon/Night/Day.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
1 You must play daily
When I have school I play on McCities on Thursdays, wednesdays and fridays, for 1 hour a day. On weekends I play 4 hours a day on McCities. When I have breaks or holidays, I play for around 3-4 hours a day.

I can access forums everywhere, and I have Discord. My discord username is Alex_the_cool_11.

3 You need to be quite good at pvp[in case some1 griefs us]
I am relatively good in PvP, but in this case, pvp isn't needed, because first of all, no one can grief the restaurant, because griefing is protected, and second of all, you can probably turn off pvp in the burger restaurant so that no one can attack staff or any customers.

I am a nice person. I promise to be nice to both customers and other people. I am friendly, because I most of the times even say wb and talk to people and keep people a Little entertained in MCCities by talking. I'm good at doing service jobs.

Thanks, this is my application. I hope you like it :D

Pope

Mar 23, 2019
1 You must play daily
I play almost daily except the weekends the weekends I'm here or I'm at my family's house
My name is Jabber@0258
3 You need to be quite good at pvp [in case some1 griefs us]
I'm decent with my bow and sword but better with my guns but they not legal yet so I have a friend hold onto them
I'm a generally nice person unless you are entitles or out right rude then imma fire back hard but besides that I usually donate to new-comers if I have some extra money