HIRING MINERS

Apr 17, 2019
Hello i am hiring miners to work in the mine [/warp mine]
I have some rules tho
1. I get 50 percent of everything mined and miner gets other 50
2. must have acces to discord or forums [please try discord]
3. must be quite active if you want the job full time

Payment is the other 50 percent and 350 in cash.
Please let me know if u want it full time
Msg me on discord

T

Trump15024

Hey, @GodfreyTheGamer I suggest becuase you are a new player that you start with doing /jobs join farmer and going to /warp farm and making some decent money by selling what you farm at /warp shop. After doing that I suggest a job like fishing or miner which you can earn some good money especially with mining at /warp mine. To be realistic and tell the truth you can get 500 dollars mining in 30 seconds so someone would be better off just mining by themselves and get the full 100% of what they mine.

Tokyo_Machine

Alreza_Keen
Alreza_Keen
Citizen
Apr 19, 2018
Puerto Rico
Hey, @GodfreyTheGamer I suggest becuase you are a new player that you start with doing /jobs join farmer and going to /warp farm and making some decent money by selling what you farm at /warp shop. After doing that I suggest a job like fishing or miner which you can earn some good money especially with mining at /warp mine. To be realistic and tell the truth you can get 500 dollars mining in 30 seconds so someone would be better off just mining by themselves and get the full 100% of what they mine.
Exactly. Not just starting your journey in the game and just right off the bat, you make a company. It's not that simple and I passed through that shizzle.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade