Homeless/Lease Confusion & Destruction of Property?

Sora565

Jan 30, 2016
Hopped on to find my apartment (b-tower 4) has been rented out to someone else.
IS there a way to confirm when my lease ended on it? Would have SWORN I was still within it.

EITHER way, my chests and lockette signs remain in place. However, all Slimefun machines an MUCH of the apartment's actual structure has been BUTCHERED!
Blocks have been taken from the walls, floors and windows. Lights removed from the ceiling. Bookshelves, beds and other decor that is a part of the apartments layout (not placed by myself) are mostly all gone.
The place is a WRECK.

So both for myself, and as a report of... I suppose Destruction of Apartment Property? (rather I still own it or not). What should I be doing here? Reporting to the police? Or does this go above to Mod/Admin action?

G

Ghibli_

You report this to police department; they will /co I the apartment and they'll find out who did this mess.

P.S. When you come in your apartment it says when your rent is going to finish. You can also check that on the apartment sign

Sora565

Jan 30, 2016
You report this to police department; they will /co I the apartment and they'll find out who did this mess.

P.S. When you come in your apartment it says when your rent is going to finish. You can also check that on the apartment sign

Alrighty.

And I'm aware of that, but when I come back on after a few days away (family emergency) and the space is already rented to someone else, I can't very well check when my last date was up.