Honestly nibble...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaveno

Feb 8, 2016
I had an argument with nibble and he "explained" to me that I was using the "dupe glitch". I asked for proof multiple times and got replies ranging from "Sure there is, your story falls apart very quickly once you consider what I said above." to "I don't think you understand that you are in the position to prove your innocence. You made a claim that is false." We had a wide variety of scrolls, every one I believe. If we duped, we would still have to obtain one of every tier 4 scroll to be able to duplicate them. I believe that I deserve the proof/evidence if I am being banned, even if I am getting banned for having some tier 4 scrolls. Anyway... I was given no proof and a deny after poor attempts to convince me that I had used the so-called "dupe-glitch".

Side note: Just posted this thread. nibble deleted it because of lack of proof. Honestly, you are a funny guy! I can just keep posting and posting as many threads as I want.

If you want to check out what nibble the great staff member said click here -> http://mccities.com/threads/ban-appeal-duping.9394/

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
I deleted the thread, as it was not needed and if you have any problems or questions you can make a conversation with Nibble or any staff member. If you wish to continue, it'll be seen as disobeying staff instructions on forums and it'll be a greater punishment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.