• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Having a sign for people to call for doctors, and also having the NPCs have the basic stuff (Bandages, leg splints ext), and have everything else be required for the doctor to make and sell to the player. I think this will make it more realistic.
There is no need for concept one, all medical equipment is for sale at ./warp hospital, and the NPCS have all items you listed.

Awesome__Luke

Oct 13, 2019
I don't see a reason to have a sign to call for doctors? You can buy everything you need at /warp hospital from the npc's?
There is no need for concept one, all medical equipment is for sale at ./warp hospital, and the NPCS have all items you listed.
As I said, I think the more advanced stuff such as the Lycan potion and the other more advanced items should be crafted by the doctor, then given to the patient, as if it wasn't available over the counter. That's why the need for the call sign to be there. I think this will make it more realistic.

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
As I said, I think the more advanced stuff such as the Lycan potion and the other more advanced items should be crafted by the doctor, then given to the patient, as if it wasn't available over the counter. That's why the need for the call sign to be there. I think this will make it more realistic.
What if there were barely enough doctors to supply everybody? that would be a problem