Hoverboards or Fidgets?

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Some people with hate me for doing the suggestion of fidget spinners but cmon! It will get people to join our server maybe and alot of people will like it. Also about hover boards since you have vehicles. Why not? Derp ;3

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
dang I should of added hang gliders in the title and stuff but only permitted for some areas .-. Hang gliders would be kewl/cool

Bleach

Mar 22, 2017
The Clorox Company
This idea of fidget spinners is useless although the hoverboards are a good idea, I think that with this there should be a sort of skate park area that would allow u to have more fun with the hoverboards.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
The fidgets are like click bait cuz In many games I play lots of people join pointless role play with fidget spinners.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
This idea of fidget spinners is useless although the hoverboards are a good idea, I think that with this there should be a sort of skate park area that would allow u to have more fun with the hoverboards.
I do agree fidget spinners are pretty useless in many ways

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Also cops should have like a hover board with the handle cuz in most games cops have it (It makes a weird beep sound too)

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Hover boards would be amazing lol :D! but not fidget spinners

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Also they should add hang gliders that would be pretty cool. A hang glide area at the beach and u can only hang glide around that area only.

legoprodigy

Apr 30, 2017
Some people with hate me for doing the suggestion of fidget spinners but cmon! It will get people to join our server maybe and alot of people will like it. Also about hover boards since you have vehicles. Why not? Derp ;3
Heres my opnion: figet spinners: not really a good idea as this would be hard to implement, hover boards: please yes! :D

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
This wouldn't be very simple, but you could always put a texture on elytra to make it look like a hang glider.
Yeah, could also completely create a new vehicle for hang gliding so that it doesn't conflict with elytra, cause now that I think about it some may not like the textured elytra.