I never thought that I would be the one having to make this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
True.
Your very good at arguing.
Lol, I’ll give you a real one
Your intelligence outshines Donald trumps.
Never mind he’s kinda dumb, how about this one?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You have a great personality
Just keep being yiu

Reactions: Sweetkeat

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
My brother nugget has been on, and he has seen what happens.Which admins do you talk to?Im not complaining on the server, I’m posting on the forums why you all need to chill.

I’m just pointing out that if you have such a problem with it, why not become staff member yourself, so that you can change that.

I’m surprised you still play on the server after the amount of complaining you do
thats not easy..
especially to become a member of staff with power to change things instantly

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
-Gawks in surprise-
Well sir, if you read my original message, it simply states two things.One, they shouldn’t have to make the rules that specific, and two that you should be patient and wait out the time the server is down.That was the entire point of this, but it looks like some players never change.Have fun complaining to the staff and on the forums. :/ :/ :/ :/
to me, this is you being jealous that you can't be on electronics *cough cough* nugget
the rules as specific for things like loopholes

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
Obviously, I was just pointing out that if that is actually what’s happening, their are better ways to change it than complaining in forums. Like I said earlier, this is not turning out the way I hoped

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Obviously, I was just pointing out that if that is actually what’s happening, their are better ways to change it than complaining in forums. Like I said earlier, this is not turning out the way I hoped
what do you mean.. he's complaining to get attention from staff to try solve the issue

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
OM gosh
Honestly.
Why does everyone seem to think I’m nugget.
Getting attention from stafff by complaining doesn’t work that well.
Why should the staff have to deal with this crap?
The staff can’t make all the rules in the world.
My brother nugget has access to 0 electronics.He was lucky to be able to land that post.

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
So yeah
Y'all gotta chill check out this adorable hedgehog and just give eachother a compliment. I think you both care about the server and just are trying to say what you think is best.
View attachment 8399
thats not easy..
especially to become a member of staff with power to change things instantly
to me, this is you being jealous that you can't be on electronics *cough cough* nugget
the rules as specific for things like loopholes
what do you mean.. he's complaining to get attention from staff to try solve the issue

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
Ok?
I will just stop fighting now.This thread has failed, and has probably made things worse.Sorry to everyone in this thread for even making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.