I never thought that I would be the one having to make this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
I have been keeping tabs on this server for a while.Yes, I am still in the fast, but let me redefine it.When I said fast I meant playing no games , and using electronics a lot less often.Anyways, I have seen a lot of posts recently about these two topics: (1) Rules (2) The server being down.

I have seen a lot of frustration, fighting, and negativity.Like I said, I never thought I would have to make this post since we are a pretty positive community.This all needs to stop!Here is my advice to you guys about both of these issues.

For the rules, I know that you guys are extremely frustrated at the unclarity of the rules.Here is my advice, (1) don’t try and think of loop holes.We shouldn’t have to make this a server where we have to address every single loop hole so that everything is fair.I loved this server so much when I joined because it was cool, and it was such a great community!There was no swearing, being mean, caps, bullying, hacks, etc.If you truly feel the need to change the rules, tgen why not suggest that politely to the staff instead of yelling at them about clarifying loopholes that you found in Game.They have had this server running fir years with these rules.Either we collaborate and come up with new rules together, or we stick with the old ones and stop trying to find loop holes.

Secondly, here is my advice for the server being down.Do something else besides Minecraft for a few weeks!Not even the stafff know why it’s down or how long it’s been down!You guys complaining, saying can you st least gives me a number of days, etc, will not help anything.Trust me, it feels so good to take a break from electronics, and find other fun, productive things to do.All your guys negativity is showing me the dark side of this server.Please, just be patient and find something else to do.As I said earlier, I love this server because it is so positive, supportive, and uplifting!Do, please, please be patient and come back to being the positive community I know that you guys are.

I will be watching and replying to this post fir a few days because of all this drama.

-SilverStrike15

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
Think about it this way, imagine being a staff member of a server where there is 20 people active almost all the time, there is a lot of mods,plugins,texture packs, that they have to deal with.Plus, you always have to police players, be active, respond to things in forums, and look At all the complaints and suggestions every single day.So, as you might imagine, it’s a little hard.In addition, frosty stars was kind enough to respond to the questions about loopholes in the rules.We haven’t tried to advertise the server a lot because the staff members already have to deal with running the sever, and now this crap.Even in these conditions, with some of the staff not on fir a long time, they still manage to get things done.They have continually updated the server, now the website, and now they are trying to work on the rules.Staff Members are trying there best.Staff, like this comment if you think it’s true.

Reactions: mabes

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
any time something is kindly suggested to the staff it gets ignored
See what I mean now?
..... ..
I like... everything. I read ... everything.
I try to respond to every single (reasonable) suggestion.

I'm sorry but what?
This dude seriously likes and responds to EVERYTHING.If that is really true, why not bring it up with administrators, or become a staff member yourself?

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
yea u tell admins and nothing happens if ur gonna come complaining on the server maybe take a look at what actually happens
My brother nugget has been on, and he has seen what happens.Which admins do you talk to?Im not complaining on the server, I’m posting on the forums why you all need to chill.
but isnt that the reason staff are there, to help a player with real problems?
I’m just pointing out that if you have such a problem with it, why not become staff member yourself, so that you can change that.

I’m surprised you still play on the server after the amount of complaining you do

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
im surprised you wont shut up already like jeez complaining is what makes the server better because it points out its flaws and then the flaws are fixed so there you go is that a good enough answer

Reactions: mabes and mmitchh

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
-Gawks in surprise-
Well sir, if you read my original message, it simply states two things.One, they shouldn’t have to make the rules that specific, and two that you should be patient and wait out the time the server is down.That was the entire point of this, but it looks like some players never change.Have fun complaining to the staff and on the forums. :/ :/ :/ :/

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
Well...
It looks like instead of being the positive inspiring thread I wanted it to be, it turned into a vent fir you.Staff: Please delete this thread before he makes things worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.