Selling I trump15024 am selling a majority of my plots :D

T

Trump15024

Hello, citizens of McCities. I have decided to sell the majority of my plots on McCities except for the ones who have lots of memories or I just use. I come to the decision to sell these plots because I don't even use them for anything and there are players who want plots and can use these plots for better things. I hope others follow my lead and sell plots they don't even ever use but just hold on to them. Below are the following plots I am selling with sizes and descriptions. Message me in game, on Discord, or on forums to offer.

a9: a9 is a green townhouse. It was built by @koekie_w and has 7 basements for storage. The size is 12 blocks in length and 48 in width. Price: $300,000-$400,000

Er-13: Er-13 is a buyable apartment that is in the Maple District and is basically on its own island in a house/apartment building thingy. It is waterfront. Can't really count size. Price $30,000-$50,000

Bungalow-2: Is a plot on the private paradise_island owned by @nibble they don't usually go up for sale size: 16x11 (basically a beach house) Price: 300-500k (this is due to the private island aspect, and the rarity of the island plots)

Bfactory10: Size: 44x22 This is a bfactory plot in Blumount. They usually do not go up for sale. Multiple basements and already full of chests. Price: $700k-800k

h40: H40 is a skyscraper build in Cayman. It has multiple trump named apartments. Price: 400k-500k

runh2: might sale not giving too many details

Reactions: Izzie and Minty
T

Trump15024

Oops.... I guess money goes first mr death.
I don't he has read your name well before lying :eek:
I have come to the conclusion that if I made Runnerboro talk, fly , and eat you would still have problems with the island. Just saying. Plus I bought runh2 with my money and if we did un-region it for the government is would still be surrounded by other builds not being able to use the space. I have invested millions of MY money into Runnerboro and it's not even my island.

Reactions: Izzie

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I have come to the conclusion that if I made Runnerboro talk, fly , and eat you would still have problems with the island. Just saying. Plus I bought runh2 with my money and if we did un-region it for the government is would still be surrounded by other builds not being able to use the space. I have invested millions of MY money into Runnerboro and it's not even my island.
Um trump excuse me but, if i may comment. I asked you if you could purchase the plot for me and hold it as i had no money at that time(to note the plot was in /as info forsale and I asked trump first if he wanted it he said no so i asked if he could hold and buy it till i had enough. The plot was 50k in autosale.), and you agreed to doing so as well as not touching any of the stuff in it, when i approached you if i could purchase it. You said according to government etc... I will be keeping the plot, first i complained then i eventually gave up but now your selling it I find it kinda unfair your in turn saying one thing in the past then saying another right now?

I get that you purchased it with your money and all but that was kinda part of the agreement until you would sell it to me for the same price and stuff inside it?

Also no one even said about unregioning it, i thought you were using it for government purposes like a shop or something. Secondly we know Runnerboro is not your island but you have been managing it for almost more than a year now so its quite clear you would invest millions in it. Im just saying I personally woud invest time and money into something that is not mine. Why do you think parents invest hundreds of thousands into their children to spend for food school home everything. Kids have all the right to easily leave their parents at 18 not caring about them but why do they do it anyway, its a apart of them already, its only natural you would spend millions on runnerboro. Why do staff spend so much time helping players, they dont become richer but its apart of them and theyre willing to invest or put something into it, its apart of them.

Also you dont really need to specify you Money with all the caps on it, we get its your money but based from what I learned if you want to get recognized for your donations in life you put you name in Huge Caps written all over those bags of things/money your donating to show how your donating and your a “generous person”. Im not saying your doing anything wrong or bad but, back to the point its only natural for someone to invest a lot of cash since that is apart of them. Like what you said in the post when they were about to shutdown runnerboro government, you said you would leave mccities if they did do that, as it certainly means something to you and would mean you invest your time and even your money into making it better.

Last edited:

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Please relax guys - don't argue on the forums either thanks!

T

Trump15024

Um trump excuse me but, if i may comment. I asked you if you could purchase the plot for me and hold it as i had no money at that time(to note the plot was in /as info forsale and I asked trump first if he wanted it he said no so i asked if he could hold and buy it till i had enough. The plot was 50k in autosale.), and you agreed to doing so as well as not touching any of the stuff in it, when i approached you if i could purchase it. You said according to government etc... I will be keeping the plot, first i complained then i eventually gave up but now your selling it I find it kinda unfair your in turn saying one thing in the past then saying another right now?

I get that you purchased it with your money and all but that was kinda part of the agreement until you would sell it to me for the same price and stuff inside it?

Also no one even said about unregioning it, i thought you were using it for government purposes like a shop or something. Secondly we know Runnerboro is not your island but you have been managing it for almost more than a year now so its quite clear you would invest millions in it. Im just saying I personally woud invest time and money into something that is not mine. Why do you think parents invest hundreds of thousands into their children to spend for food school home everything. Kids have all the right to easily leave their parents at 18 not caring about them but why do they do it anyway, its a apart of them already, its only natural you would spend millions on runnerboro. Why do staff spend so much time helping players, they dont become richer but its apart of them and theyre willing to invest or put something into it, its apart of them.

Also you dont really need to specify you Money with all the caps on it, we get its your money but based from what I learned if you want to get recognized for your donations in life you put you name in Huge Caps written all over those bags of things/money your donating to show how your donating and your a “generous person”. Im not saying your doing anything wrong or bad but, back to the point its only natural for someone to invest a lot of cash since that is apart of them. Like what you said in the post when they were about to shutdown runnerboro government, you said you would leave mccities if they did do that, as it certainly means something to you and would mean you invest your time and even your money into making it better.
To be honest death I am not going back to an event that happened half a year ago. If you and jazz are so upset about me selling a plot I will just take it off the market. Runh2 not for sale. Also I was making a point to jazz about the money.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
To be honest death I am not going back to an event that happened half a year ago. If you and jazz are so upset about me selling a plot I will just take it off the market. Runh2 not for sale. Also I was making a point to jazz about the money.
Eh im not really upset about it, im just saying, i like doing long posts kinda natural for me.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
So you endourse drama?
Not all drama, drama includes funny comments, roasts, debates, discussions.

Not endorsing drama means not interacting with other people so thats hard for me at least.

Kind of a social creature

Do you endorse drama?