Case Closed I was scammed 50k extra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
http://imgur.com/a/KtgEy click link for screenshots . And AnonymousBro Im not trying to make this worse on you but you are acting a little aggressive here. I even almost slipped you a warning but after how you talked I think you should be taught what the punishments are of doing so.

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
http://imgur.com/a/KtgEy click link for screenshots . And AnonymousBro Im not trying to make this worse on you but you are acting a little aggressive here. I even almost slipped you a warning but after how you talked I think you should be taught what the punishments are of doing so.
you're being pretty sad tbh i even paid your 50k back and ur sueing me ill never sell you anything on the server again and ill tell my friends to target you :)

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
AnonymousBro I would really suggest to stop to prevent further punishments for your own sake I really don't want you to get banned or loose all of your stuff and yes I do give permission for Blue_exorcist to communicate in this thread.

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
AnonymousBro I would really suggest to stop to prevent further punishments for your own sake I really don't want you to get banned or loose all of your stuff and yes I do give permission for Blue_exorcist to communicate in this thread.
+ i would really suggest you to stop being a kid and making sues about me even tho i paid your money back

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
I am not trying to be a kid Im showing you that you should scam and punishments are inflicted when doing so. I have been taught that lesson from gracie__ and I respect her for that so I would really hope you follow.

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
I am not trying to be a kid Im showing you that you should scam and punishments are inflicted when doing so. I have been taught that lesson from gracie__ and I respect her for that so I would really hope you follow.
Ill follow it if you stop sueing me sueing is for kids that can't get enough money so they take money from others. I even paid your 50k back so this thread is just pure bullshit

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
1. I am most likely older than you
2. Everytime I go on you are always on too
3. I am trying to help and insulting or calling people names won't go well in your part

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
I most likely would of dropped this if it wasn't for your aggressiveness so why don't you keep that in mind

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
No if you were sincere and nice about it I would of not charged you anything but the second I kept it on and how you were talking to me in game chat made me rethink dropping it.

D

Deleted member 832

He can’t be banned here if he paid you the money the case is settled. There is no extra claim. Just what you demand, 50k. You apparently got 50k so the case is closed I guess

Reactions: Powerfull

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
I still have no way of proving he even paid me cause authentication servers are down.

Status
Not open for further replies.