Status
Not open for further replies.

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
1. What is your username? iJayx

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) 46 days and 15 minutes

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) Yes! Jay #9819

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) /plot home 1 and /plot home 2 (The ones with quartz slabs around them).

5. Why do you want to be an architect? I want to be an architect because, I love helping people design buildings and help with their interior. I have helped several people with their interior design and with their building, for free! I love helping out with the community. I also want to become an architect because building keeps my mind off things, and when I get older I will design houses and build my own house. I build things to help me get inspired for what I will be doing in the near future. I also want to inspire other people to build, and be creative. I just love designing/building things with a passion. The first time I fell in love with building is when I had gotten Legos, and little me would just be creative and build my own structures.

6. How would you contribute to community projects? I have no problem working with people on their builds. I can sometimes work alone, and sometimes with others. Being an architect would be a brilliant idea! I try my best, and work hard with effort. If people need help with their build, I message them with no hesitation. Everybody needs help, even me, and I will be that hero that will save people lives when building. I am not Frank Lloyd Wright nor any other famous architects, but I will work hard and try my best, and increase my building skills.
7. Just to let you know ** I will start building a Victorian home in a few days **
Thank you for making time to read this, I really appreciate it! :D

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
Thanks for applying, Unfortunately your application has been denied. I do like the few houses you have, but I'd like to see a few different styles of builds. It would be extremely helpful if you attempted to build a sky scrapper design as well. Please reapply when you do so! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.