I'm Akira9898 :D

Akira9898

Apr 14, 2018
Hey guys I am new I am Akira9898 in the game, I am really excited to be in the server I was searching a kind of this server for a while, finally I have find it and that's MCCITIES :D,
I am 20 years old, I come from Italy and I am enjoy to start my virtual life in the server for any question tell me I have also discord account ;)

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Oeh Italy, I'm your biggest fan!!! PIZZA WOOOOOOO (I don't like pineapple on my pizza tho unlike some weirdos such as @AnonymousBro xD) I also love spaghetti and mario ;)))) Wellll..... Welcome to the server Akira and I hope you enjoy your stay :D Message me anytime in game and i will be happy to answer any questions you have!

T

Trump15024

Oeh Italy, I'm your biggest fan!!! PIZZA WOOOOOOO (I don't like pineapple on my pizza tho unlike some weirdos such as @AnonymousBro xD) I also love spaghetti and mario ;)))) Wellll..... Welcome to the server Akira and I hope you enjoy your stay :D Message me anytime in game and i will be happy to answer any questions you have!
I love spaghetti and Mario! Welcome @Akira9898

Reactions: Minty

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
smh I have to be unbiased abt pineapple rn bc I don't prefer any way

anywayssss, Welcome Akira! I am so glad you found your Oasis (Ready Player One references :p) Enjoy and never hesitate to ask questions :)

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA IS BAE

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Wowowowow, I’m pretty sure you said in hypixel, that you liked pineapple on pizza, lieeeeessssss

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
I swear pineapple pizza is the best wtfwtfetawrf its so good?! pft LeAnne

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I mean people only like it ciz other people hate it. Tbh italians and peeps from turkey dont put pineapple on their pizzas... so I guess its not supposed to be....

Pls stop it it makes no sence and the tastes dont fit.