I'm finnally quitting for good.

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
So, i guess this is the trend now, huh? everyone quitting and stuffz. so now i have a huge paragraph to write to describe how nice was the community and the server how awesome it was even if it was not, i do know that many people in the community were nice and were my friends but the community on the server is just not what it used to be, although i had many friends ih ad many ennemies and many people hated me, some people just didn't like me. i have some things to say to certain people

@TheDiamondTiger even though you're banned you still made me go through everything and we still are in contact and i luv chu thanks for everything on the server
@Graphic_elf Oof where do i start? first of all i love you, i know you didn't want me to quit but i mean the i'm not having fun anymore on this server nothing happened bb<3 but it's just gone to sh-- Ahem* keep it pg
@koekie_w you were fun and you're an awesome builder lol

Honestly there's so many people that im greatful to but like im just too lazy to say the same exact thing to everyone so ill just say it for everyone:

I really had a good time with you guys even in hard times and i love you and i'll miss being with you so hmu up on discordddd

btw everyone follow my instagram: massey_eddy

hmm what else? i dont have a giveaway cause i dont have anything to give away lol

don't forget to go watch cardi b's new music video on the 'ring' song with kehlani

welp this post is starting to get long asf so ill just keep it simple bAI
oh and btw if you have screenies with me i want them :) K BAIIIIII

Graphic_elf

Graphic_elf
Graphic_elf
Jul 15, 2017
The land in my imagination
Eddy.. Omg I love you so so much im so sad you have decided to quit, your one of my best best friends, I hope you find something that's makes you very very happy and that you stay happy and are never sad because I love chu super duper much and ima spam chu all the time on discord cause I love you!! <3 <3 <3

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
It's me Jstarvideo xd
The one who afk killed you in the vault :eek:
Then you teached me all bout mythics and such! Was really fun and I still owe you to this day. Oh well :)

Reactions: Minty and Powerfull

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
Cya eddy. Hope to see you around, we had our ups and downs but besides that you were awesome. I am always here if you need someone to talk to <3. I hope life will be good for you, and don't forget you will be greatly missed. -Spyder <3

Reactions: Minty

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
;-; im going to miss you eddy... you have been so so kind to me, ik we have been kinda distant lately <3 but i still have clips of you dancing with a blaze rod in your hand in your unicorn shirt -wipes tears from face- <3 i will miss you so much, i wish you the best in life! ^-^ Remember, no matter where you go, who you meet, dont forget to smile <3

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Sad to see you leave, I'm gonna miss using invisible potions and mess with people. You better stay on discord tho, will see you on a lot less tho which is sad ;( I'm gonna miss you and I'm gonna miss with all the benefits of being your friend. Like being asked multiple times a day if I'm gay or not xD. You're one of my closest friends and probably one of the most ones I trust. You're a great person and someday you will be destined for greatness. Damn, I feel like a dad talking to his son. Ima miss you a lot boi. <3

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So, i guess this is the trend now, huh? everyone quitting and stuffz. so now i have a huge paragraph to write to describe how nice was the community and the server how awesome it was even if it was not, i do know that many people in the community were nice and were my friends but the community on the server is just not what it used to be, although i had many friends ih ad many ennemies and many people hated me, some people just didn't like me. i have some things to say to certain people

@TheDiamondTiger even though you're banned you still made me go through everything and we still are in contact and i luv chu thanks for everything on the server
@Graphic_elf Oof where do i start? first of all i love you, i know you didn't want me to quit but i mean the i'm not having fun anymore on this server nothing happened bb<3 but it's just gone to sh-- Ahem* keep it pg

Honestly there's so many people that im greatful to but like im just too lazy to say the same exact thing to everyone so ill just say it for everyone:

I really had a good time with you guys even in hard times and i love you and i'll miss being with you so hmu up on discordddd

hmm what else? i dont have a giveaway cause i dont have anything to give away lol

don't forget to go watch cardi b's new music video on the 'ring' song with kehlani

Oh nuuuuuu mai noob fwend.
Good bai
Talk on disc ;)
-noobest fortnite player

koekie_w

Architect
koekie_w
koekie_w
Dec 10, 2017
Belgium

The sneaky instagram shoutout :cry:

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
Byeee ed! I thought you were gonna take a break when you said you wont be on in a while :( Im gonna miss chu bud (i still didnt get ur armor btw *cough) jkjk <3

Reactions: Minty and LavaFlake

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
awww... didnt know you too well, but the times we’ve saw each other, you seemed to be joyful, with a nice sense of humor ^-^ your future must be bright eddy! byeee!