In case you didn’t know:

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
I’m Nugget_Lord14.What was I hoping to accomplish?Just three things.
1.Give me a new start so that I could try and be a better person, and see how others view me.also, I wanted to look more professional and mature
2.Have more money, more property, and be able to do more things
3.Greater Roleplay.I was looking forward to the fun of pretending to be someone else, and Increasing my role play on the server, all part of the fun.
But alas, I suck at pretending to be someone else, so half the server has already figured it out by now.Is this ban able, or is that if I’m banned and I tried to do it?Now that Tge charade is over, I will probably play on Silverstrike as it has more money, and nugget lords stuff probably already got raided.Please make sure that others read this so they know.Is it possible to delete an account?

-SilverStrike15

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
I believe since you were not evading a ban it's not banable but a staff member will confirm for you on that. If your talking about deleting a mojang account https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035131011-Deleting-an-account I would not do that though since it's a waste of $ if its a forums account you are talking about I again am not %100 sure but I believe you will need to contact an owner to delete the account, to do that you will need to wait a week or two until everything settles and you have that owner to contact. I'm not sure why you tried to recreate yourself on a second account if your behavior never changed than despite having a new account you will not be "a new person." You can still make yourself a better person, and gain that respect admitting this is a good start, best of luck in your effort to become more professional and gain maturity.

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
I believe since you were not evading a ban it's not banable but a staff member will confirm for you on that. If your talking about deleting a mojang account https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035131011-Deleting-an-account I would not do that though since it's a waste of $ if its a forums account you are talking about I again am not %100 sure but I believe you will need to contact an owner to delete the account, to do that you will need to wait a week or two until everything settles and you have that owner to contact. I'm not sure why you tried to recreate yourself on a second account if your behavior never changed than despite having a new account you will not be "a new person." You can still make yourself a better person, and gain that respect admitting this is a good start, best of luck in your effort to become more professional and gain maturity.
I was talking about forums.I don’t need the nugget lord forums one anymore.
Like I said, roleplay, and I wanted to be viewed as more professional and mature.
I tried to change my behavior on that account so I could appear as a new person, but I failed.
Yeah.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
Ohhhhhhh, ok.
I thought you were saying that I created forums within minutes of each other.
Are you asking me to put all the information in one post per forum, or to not post on every forum?