Selling Island Auction (Private/New Island)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016

The format will be the same, you will leave your bid & what you'll do with the island. This is an island for those who want a private island. While it is a private island, it's a very large piece of land, so I don't expect you to keep it all to yourself but share it with a couple of people.

You can view the island at /warp auction

You get one region name change with the island. Auction will end at 1/2/18 12 PM EST

This will be the first/last island that is going to be regioned in a long time.​

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
The format will be the same, you will leave your bid & what you'll do with the island. This is an island for those who want a private island. While it is a private island, it's a very large piece of land, so I don't expect you to keep it all to yourself but share it with a couple of people.

You get one region name change with the island. Auction will end at 1/2/18 12 PM EST

This will be the first/last island that is going to be regioned in a long time.​
When will the auction end?

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Is that jan 2 or feb 1

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
My name is Powerfull, and I am willing to place an initial bid of 700k on the island. I would make this very attractive, and I would have this be an achievable goal.

Saying that it is a private island, I would have there be many cool natural features, making this a very realistic island. I am assuming that it would start as a slab of grass, or as a natural terrain, so my first job would be to terraform the land, and I would accomplish this by myself, and with any of my friends who want to help. My second job would be to maximize the space in the island, making an ideal dreamland for some of my friends to live on. We would make personal land features and such, without many non-natural features being obtrusive. What I mean by this is making rustic looking homes, like log cabins, or making caves for us to live, or even having a cliff with a small overhang. I would make the island a very nice resort, with not a single region, protecting its value and maintaining a luxurious space for people to enjoy. There would be no y’all skyscrapers or modern houses populating the island. I would make this a true beauty for all who set eyes on it. This is all very realistic because having few houses/cottages and natural features would not take a long time to make, and I would allow my friends to help if they left like it!

Feel like helping me make this rustic paradise come true? Dm me on discord, CP42#7344, or msg me in game or start a convo on forums! I hope you all like my idea!

D

Deleted member 832

My name is Powerfull, and I am willing to place an initial bid of 700k on the island. I would make this very attractive, and I would have this be an achievable goal.

Saying that it is a private island, I would have there be many cool natural features, making this a very realistic island. I am assuming that it would start as a slab of grass, or as a natural terrain, so my first job would be to terraform the land, and I would accomplish this by myself, and with any of my friends who want to help. My second job would be to maximize the space in the island, making an ideal dreamland for some of my friends to live on. We would make personal land features and such, without many non-natural features being obtrusive. What I mean by this is making rustic looking homes, like log cabins, or making caves for us to live, or even having a cliff with a small overhang. I would make the island a very nice resort, with not a single region, protecting its value and maintaining a luxurious space for people to enjoy. There would be no y’all skyscrapers or modern houses populating the island. I would make this a true beauty for all who set eyes on it. This is all very realistic because having few houses/cottages and natural features would not take a long time to make, and I would allow my friends to help if they left like it!

Feel like helping me make this rustic paradise come true? Dm me on discord, CP42#7344, or msg me in game or start a convo on forums! I hope you all like my idea!
I doubt that this will be enough money. Therefore I'm inviting you to join my investment group.
http://mccities.com/threads/investment-opportunity.7411/#post-56828

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Update: Ender and I have partnered up in making this dream island become a paradise, and our new bid rn is 1.5m

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
1.7m I am looking for an island, so that I can make it a resort so to speak. I have an idea to make it mostly private for my friends and I. I would take care of this place and make it a very nice island!

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Updated plan: I was thinking, maybe one mansion on this island, palm trees, and a bit more, to make it more of a get away. Of course, for anyone whos interested in seeing this when its done, I will NOT limit it. I was thinking maybe to make it more of a relaxing place, than an economic. I hope this makes sense, but if not, please let me know @nibble I can work on making it easier to understand. Thank you!

Budgie_builder12

Sep 4, 2017
my bedroom

My bid is 300k yet again. My idea is to make a small floridian style beach town. There will be stunning landscapes and sand dunes with rentable beach houses for players to vacation in. There will also be a town square with player shops for rent where vacationers can buy random tokens of their time. There would also be an airport with landing strips so players and fly their helicopters and planes to Cayman or just around the island. There would also be a Marina with seafood restruants next to the water for nice views and boats for players to explore. Some rich players could even purchase mansions in the gated beach neighborhood. I would only region the insides of houses so that players cannot change the outside and the whole island would look beautiful. I would also make a nature reserve/ zoo/ aqauriam for animals like squids and parrots etc. I would have some of my arch friends and talented builder friends help me make this a reality. I am not in it for the money so there won't be too many regioned homes besides the beach houses and mansions and maybe a condo building. I would also hold events there like fishing contests and parties. I want to make my island (pelicanisland) feel like a fun small town community. I know my bid isn't very high but that is because I want to have enough money to pay people to help me build and to transfer it. I hope you enjoy my idea and consider me for this island!

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
My bid is 300k yet again. My idea is to make a small floridian style beach town. There will be stunning landscapes and sand dunes with rentable beach houses for players to vacation in. There will also be a town square with player shops for rent where vacationers can buy random tokens of their time. There would also be an airport with landing strips so players and fly their helicopters and planes to Cayman or just around the island. There would also be a Marina with seafood restruants next to the water for nice views and boats for players to explore. Some rich players could even purchase mansions in the gated beach neighborhood. I would only region the insides of houses so that players cannot change the outside and the whole island would look beautiful. I would also make a nature reserve/ zoo/ aqauriam for animals like squids and parrots etc. I would have some of my arch friends and talented builder friends help me make this a reality. I am not in it for the money so there won't be too many regioned homes besides the beach houses and mansions and maybe a condo building. I would also hold events there like fishing contests and parties. I want to make my island (pelicanisland) feel like a fun small town community. I know my bid isn't very high but that is because I want to have enough money to pay people to help me build and to transfer it. I hope you enjoy my idea and consider me for this island!
the island isn't that big.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I know the town won’t be that big
Your idea is kinda ruining the (private island) theme. Its also pretty similar to your post for the AJ island. Also the regioning inside of houses was kind of an idea from davis group they mentioned it a lot in the other auction. One the island is really small, part of the top 3 smallest islands. This island is either the smallest private island or the second smallest since there is only one island I can compare it to but, the other island is really nice. Having several mansions without completely braking the form or shape of the island maybe a problem. The island is a sandy island but, what makes these private island special is its value, and no im not saying to resell it. There are only a few private islands on this server and the shape of this island is a letter "U" or "S" cant remember from my map it was inverted or facing whichever way but it resembled a shape of either those 2 and since it being a small island, I doubt making a airport with landing strip would be possible. I dont have anything against your ideas but it seems way too much, Marine with boats and restaurants, zoo, Gated community with several mansions and houses, Airport with a landing strip, Beach houses for rent, shops (Souvenir Shops). It just seems a little too much and ruins the whole private island thingy, a lot of players have just been wanting a private islands to get away from others and a lot wouod be quite disappointed if it were turned into another public island. Also your making quite a lot of promises there which may be a problem with one it wont fit and two its turning to a public island. Im not trying to discourage you but, maybe it can be fixed up a bit because the aim of this island is for a more private approach to share with friends

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Your idea is kinda ruining the (private island) theme. Its also pretty similar to your post for the AJ island. Also the regioning inside of houses was kind of an idea from davis group they mentioned it a lot in the other auction. One the island is really small, part of the top 3 smallest islands. This island is either the smallest private island or the second smallest since there is only one island I can compare it to but, the other island is really nice. Having several mansions without completely braking the form or shape of the island maybe a problem. The island is a sandy island but, what makes these private island special is its value, and no im not saying to resell it. There are only a few private islands on this server and the shape of this island is a letter "U" or "S" cant remember from my map it was inverted or facing whichever way but it resembled a shape of either those 2 and since it being a small island, I doubt making a airport with landing strip would be possible. I dont have anything against your ideas but it seems way too much, Marine with boats and restaurants, zoo, Gated community with several mansions and houses, Airport with a landing strip, Beach houses for rent, shops (Souvenir Shops). It just seems a little too much and ruins the whole private island thingy, a lot of players have just been wanting a private islands to get away from others and a lot wouod be quite disappointed if it were turned into another public island. Also your making quite a lot of promises there which may be a problem with one it wont fit and two its turning to a public island. Im not trying to discourage you but, maybe it can be fixed up a bit because the aim of this island is for a more private approach to share with friends
+Unrealistic amount of $ xD

Reactions: Death and Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.