Selling Island Auction (Private/New Island)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
My bid is 300k yet again. My idea is to make a small floridian style beach town. There will be stunning landscapes and sand dunes with rentable beach houses for players to vacation in. There will also be a town square with player shops for rent where vacationers can buy random tokens of their time. There would also be an airport with landing strips so players and fly their helicopters and planes to Cayman or just around the island. There would also be a Marina with seafood restruants next to the water for nice views and boats for players to explore. Some rich players could even purchase mansions in the gated beach neighborhood. I would only region the insides of houses so that players cannot change the outside and the whole island would look beautiful. I would also make a nature reserve/ zoo/ aqauriam for animals like squids and parrots etc. I would have some of my arch friends and talented builder friends help me make this a reality. I am not in it for the money so there won't be too many regioned homes besides the beach houses and mansions and maybe a condo building. I would also hold events there like fishing contests and parties. I want to make my island (pelicanisland) feel like a fun small town community. I know my bid isn't very high but that is because I want to have enough money to pay people to help me build and to transfer it. I hope you enjoy my idea and consider me for this island!
you ok? thats not a very appealing thing to anyone, and to have you beat out people actually risking things like large amounts of money? big hell no to that :))

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Joey and I are bidding 2.5 million for the island. Our idea is that there is a 'paradise island' that would be a stunning natural retreat for us, and close friends as well. Our plan is to make the island majority grassy, then to the north of the island have a large volcano and mountains surrounding it, with paths to walk up and around the mountains/ volcano. Then to the west have a large(ish) house, with a rustic path leading to a few smaller beach houses along the shore of the island. There will be *unregioned* as we wouldn't like 'ugly' houses n the island, and it is a private island after all. To the South of the island Joey and I would make a beach/ bay with sun beds and perhaps little beach huts as well. Then to the South-East of the island we would make a small boat and perhaps a lake near it as well.

Joey and I have copied & pasted the island into creative and made a *rough* outline of what we design to do.
https://imgur.com/3ZMazgb
Here is the original island, which we plan to keep the basic outline yet change the biome and ofc teraforming of.

https://imgur.com/VrKTR35
This is the basic outline of what the island would look like, however it would require a lt more teraforming, especially to the South side of the island.

https://imgur.com/QvhdhZl
This is the small bay/ beachy area Joey and I were looking at making. When making the real island Joey and I may add beach houses, and more 'exotic' trees or plants to pair with the paradise island feel.

https://imgur.com/x53dH0R
This 'plot' would be the size of our arge house, which is on the coast of the West side of the island. However, the stone slabs does *not* mean we are regioning a plot, but simply showing the size that the house would be.

https://imgur.com/DriChqs
This is the mountains/ volcano part to the North of the island. I have started to make a small parth up the side of the mountain to show the routh idea of how that would look. Ofc these parts needs *alot* more teraforming and work.

https://imgur.com/hMEWYYr
This is the small dock & boat idea we had in mind, that it was just a small boat a little bit of the shore of the island .

https://imgur.com/WYBDHIz
This shows the small lake and the rustic path idea we had in mind throughout the island.

We are ofc planning to expand our ideas and fill in the gaps of the island with more mountains or small houses, but *not* any plots. Feel free to ask any questions you have about the plan! Tyy

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I’d like to bid $4m for the island, but am prepared to offer more if needed. I have pretty much the same plan as I had for AJLand. There will be no regioned properties, but anyone is free to explore the island at any time.

I will rebuild the entire island with @Shadow_stalker77. There will be several separate tropical islands, kind of like an archipelago. On the largest island, there will be a modern, luxurious estate with tons of amenities - multiple pools, a marina with boats, a spa, places to hang out, and lots more. Off the shore of the sprawling sandy beaches, there will be stilted bungalows for friends to stay at (think https://imgur.com/a/4gzsu). There will be tons of details, from lifeguard stands to surfboard rental shops, beach towels and umbrellas to patches of coral reef in the ocean. There’ll be a huge aquarium with tons of fake sea creatures and informational signs, and a wing of the aquarium will be located under the sea with a glass roof. There will be plenty of places to hang out with friends and enjoy the beautiful views wherever you look.

On a different island, there will be mountains and caves to explore. There will be more informational signs to guide you on hiking trips, cave explorations, and other fun adventures. This island will have rocky shores and cliffs and will have thrilling features, like a zip line (for roleplaying purposes), trampolines, paragliding with the /vehicle parachutes and/or SlimeFun parachutes, free boats, snorkeling with SlimeFun scuba gear, shipwrecks and more coral reefs to explore, and plenty of other fun things to do.

The third island will have a more laid-back atmosphere and will feature an extravagant spa, a sauna, hot tubs, more pools, and a tiki bar, among others. This will likely be a smaller island so the visitors can rest and enjoy their vacation privately.

The fourth island will pretty much be a wildlife refuge. There will be pretty gardens, streams, sandy beaches and rocky cliffs, animal habitats, informational signs, tons of plants, flowers, and trees, at least one waterfall, animals, and more.

I'm very excited for this private island. I've wanted one for the longest time and already have tons of plans floating around in my head. I'm an architect and specialize in modern, realistic builds, so this is right up my alley. For examples of terraforming, check out rapa-nui (Easter Island, Shadow and I built it). Thank you for considering my bid, it'd be the best thing that happened to me in 2018 ;)

TorchoTichy

TorchoTichy
TorchoTichy
Nov 4, 2017
My bid is 4.5 million (3 million from me and 1.5 million from @Tricoh)
Background: It's always been one of my goals on this server to be able to own an island, and hearing how difficult it is to get one has encouraged me to try harder. I do not own alot of plots, in order to save money to one day have the privilege to be able to own an entire island, be it small or big, and now the opportunity has arisen!

Purpose for the island: I would love to turn the island into a paradise for all of my gang members (Gang name: Papipaa). We have all worked so well together and I feel that the gang deserves a huge place to vacate, and to potentially rename the island to "Papipaa island"
I will region an individual area for every gang member and also intend to create a bigger region where potentially a mansion or castle will be added for all of the gang members to gather together for meetings e.t.c. We will add to the island over time, credit to our best builder in our gang, Cloudiie. Building monuments and adding to the island over time will be a great experience for all of our gang members, and recruiting new members will be a joy as we can welcome them to the awesome luxury of an island!

My intentions may differ from the other players, but I hope that you'll see the light in my reasoning.

Reactions: Tricoh

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Background: It's always been one of my goals on this server to be able to own an island, and hearing how difficult it is to get one has encouraged me to try harder. I do not own alot of plots, in order to save money to one day have the privilege to be able to own an entire island, be it small or big, and now the opportunity has arisen!

Purpose for the island: I would love to turn the island into a paradise for all of my gang members (Gang name: Papipaa). We have all worked so well together and I feel that the gang deserves a huge place to vacate, and to potentially rename the island to "Papipaa island"
I will region an individual area for every gang member and also intend to create a bigger region where potentially a mansion or castle will be added for all of the gang members to gather together for meetings e.t.c. We will add to the island over time, credit to our best builder in our gang, Cloudiie. Building monuments and adding to the island over time will be a great experience for all of our gang members, and recruiting new members will be a joy as we can welcome them to the awesome luxury of an island!

My intentions may differ from the other players, but I hope that you'll see the light in my reasoning.
I'd like to add 2 million instead of the 1.5 million, making our total overall bid 5 million.
I agree with the idea and concept of the island.

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps

I like the idea really much xd what to do to get in your gang? I just hope nothing goes wrong with space and issues when people leave your gang. But if your gang is like an old friendgroup you could take the risk but still.

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I like the idea really much xd what to do to get in your gang? I just hope nothing goes wrong with space and issues when people leave your gang. But if your gang is like an old friendgroup you could take the risk but still.
Their gang is kinda like a criminal/killing gang idk they mostly pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.