ItzMaxxy lied to all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Maxy is now being a good person. Even i a friend of maxy, wil admit that he was a little rough before staff.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Wow. I was not expecting this much of a reply. Just to answer some peoples questions.

How long did it take ?
Maybe an hour? What took longest was trying to put all the pieces together. I went on servers he played, asked players, looked at my logs and at forums and channels.

What is the point?
The point of this post is not to bring a storm to Max. This is rather to bring light to something you all have been lied on. Staff, players, and members of the community have been lied upon and it takes courage and strength to be able to post these things. It also takes strength to be able to call people out on the errors they make, especially someone so high in the community.

I found all of this information on my own, meaning staff did not help me, did not get any help from any players or related.

Reactions: Andesine

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Also on a side note. I asked Max to add me on skype so we could discuss this and rather then have this big post, we could have a private response. He said he did not want to, "i only skype trusted people and staff". I did my best to talk to the owners and Max himself in order to keep this private, but it seems they had different intentions.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Simply put, we already know he does have a rough past,but it doesn't really matter now. If he cleared himself and decided to behave, then I have no issues with it. If he does mess up, then it'll be a problem, right now, it really isn't.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Simply put, we already know he does have a rough past,but it doesn't really matter now. If he cleared himself and decided to behave, then I have no issues with it. If he does mess up, then it'll be a problem, right now, it really isn't.
Kiri. The issue is he is staff. He should not even be able to play on cities considering he was banned. He avoided a court case, lied to all the staff, even lied to you in your face. Yet he is ignored, gets t-mod, and for some players is seen as a role model. The truth had to get out there and it has.

Reactions: Andesine

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Kiri. The issue is he is staff. He should not even be able to play on cities considering he was banned. He avoided a court case, lied to all the staff, even lied to you in your face. Yet he is ignored, gets t-mod, and for some players is seen as a role model. The truth had to get out there and it has.
Yes i can see many more new players. Doing something similar. I already have pictured 5 players that would love to take advantage of this

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
As Kiri said, if he decides to clean up and behave, it's really not a problem. Judge people for who they are NOW, not for who they WERE.

Gilberto Gil

Apr 22, 2016
United States
JrKeemStar yea dont worry about Hitler who ordered to the death of millions of jewish people. Lets not judge him as a corrupted dictator and judge him how he is now! BECAUSE WHY NOT!

GreenarrowCW

Dec 24, 2015
????????? You know damn well if it was other players ban evading they'd be banned, but why does he get a free pass? So does this mean we can all get a free pass to ban evade once we do something? And consider it in the past once we do it? This staff..

admiral_desoto

Admiral_Desoto
Admiral_Desoto
Dec 28, 2016
Alabama
by jrkeemstar's logic, hitler was a good guy, stalin wasnt a mass murderer, castro didnt opress cuba, and murders shouldnt be put in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.