ItzMaxxy lied to all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Hey guys, Its me Lemonss!
I think its time the secret came out.
ItzMaxxy has been lying to all of us. He is the one behind accounts like _PoofNoWeed_ (previously FracturedPvP), Limess (Previously ReneRamirez) and other.

To start off. FracturedPvP was banned a while ago. Shortly after, Max joined on a new account, jnwchiro.
But lets start off on Fractured. Fractured's original username was, jnwchiro! Fractured changed the name to some other, and then went back to jnwchiro!

Proof :

Surprisingly enough, Both Fractured and Max are on the same youtube channel. They are both uploading videos from McCities, and other servers. The name of the channel is FracturedPvP
Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTeuIzwho_GtI1Nk645H9Ew

Pretty weird right?
Well thats not all. Both Max and Fractured play on the same computer, and use their accounts on it. Looking through different videos through the FracturedPvP channel, you will be able to see this.

(this was a screen share on Mc cities, look on the top right where the video and rocket league is)

(video on fracturedpvp's channel, playing on another server. Top right, same video and rocket league)

How weird right? Now they claim they are brothers keep that in mind. Not twins. So why do they have the same exact birthday? On 2 forum pages, you can see two different accounts, Max and Fractured with the same birthday?

Same birthday for both of them? (bottom left)
Maxxy

Fractured
Fractured

But you must be thinking, WAIT WHAT it says 1997 lier. Think again, just a fake date. On a helper application he made using the same forum account, he said his age was 14.

Now to the good stuff.

Some of you might remember a court case which was Max v Lemonss, where he had to pay me 280k. He did not, and claimed he gave his sibling the money and all his houses for an armour set. One catch, he was on the sibling account, not anyone else. How do I know?

He claims xManky and xFrostahay are his alts. Looking up those usernames, you will see the truth.

for the xFrostahey
( seen on mccities)

for the xMankey
(the current username, Limess was meant to annoy me, which he created)
( seen on mc cities)

And the fun part. A few weeks ago, Max made this appeal. http://mccities.com/threads/ban-appeal.2301/
He claims Fractured is his brother, but based off all the evidence provided, it can be clear he lied.

Secret has been put out. Its enough.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hey guys, Its me Lemonss!
I think its time the secret came out.
ItzMaxxy has been lying to all of us. He is the one behind accounts like _PoofNoWeed_ (previously FracturedPvP), Limess (Previously ReneRamirez) and other.

To start off. FracturedPvP was banned a while ago. Shortly after, Max joined on a new account, jnwchiro.
But lets start off on Fractured. Fractured's original username was, jnwchiro! Fractured changed the name to some other, and then went back to jnwchiro!

Proof :

Surprisingly enough, Both Fractured and Max are on the same youtube channel. They are both uploading videos from McCities, and other servers. The name of the channel is FracturedPvP
Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTeuIzwho_GtI1Nk645H9Ew

Pretty weird right?
Well thats not all. Both Max and Fractured play on the same computer, and use their accounts on it. Looking through different videos through the FracturedPvP channel, you will be able to see this.

(this was a screen share on Mc cities, look on the top right where the video and rocket league is)

(video on fracturedpvp's channel, playing on another server. Top right, same video and rocket league)

How weird right? Now they claim they are brothers keep that in mind. Not twins. So why do they have the same exact birthday? On 2 forum pages, you can see two different accounts, Max and Fractured with the same birthday?

Same birthday for both of them? (bottom left)
Maxxy

Fractured
Fractured

But you must be thinking, WAIT WHAT it says 1997 lier. Think again, just a fake date. On a helper application he made using the same forum account, he said his age was 14.

Now to the good stuff.

Some of you might remember a court case which was Max v Lemonss, where he had to pay me 280k. He did not, and claimed he gave his sibling the money and all his houses for an armour set. One catch, he was on the sibling account, not anyone else. How do I know?

He claims xManky and xFrostahay are his alts. Looking up those usernames, you will see the truth.

for the xFrostahey
( seen on mccities)

for the xMankey
(the current username, Limess was meant to annoy me, which he created)
( seen on mc cities)

And the fun part. A few weeks ago, Max made this appeal. http://mccities.com/threads/ban-appeal.2301/
He claims Fractured is his brother, but based off all the evidence provided, it can be clear he lied.

Secret has been put out. Its enough.
Wow... lemons... You really are a detective.... my brain is broken now.

Reactions: Powerfull

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Wow... wonder how staffs gonna react to this....

This should be fun.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
OMFG how does wait wa!?!?! lemons be mod plz like honestly like how did u do dios?? i am very impressed oml this is amazing lems but kinda stalkerish tbh xD
not stalkerish at all. If it was considered that, many detectives would also be considered "stalkers". He just investigated a topic, much like you would look up online a research paper topic. He linked the evidence, then came to a conclusion.

Septic_Is_Lit

Dec 4, 2016
From Narnia ;)
not stalkerish at all. If it was considered that, many detectives would also be considered "stalkers". He just investigated a topic, much like you would look up online a research paper topic. He linked the evidence, then came to a conclusion.
mhm true true so what will happen about ItzMaxy?

Reactions: Legit5

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Technically ban evading... and I think one of his accounts was perm banned so..........

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
If he isn't banned, I think he'll lose his rank at least. Staff can't just give him a warning. It would make them seem weak and just breaking their own rules. So something has to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.