ItzMaxxy lied to all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Im pretty impressed, though, lem. I know you hate him but this is actual solid evidence of WHY to hate him. Nice job.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
He's been banned a lot previously. Perm once, I think, for a week once or twice.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
CaptainVi you are calling people rude for stating their opinion. He did lie to staff and ban evade. That is a serious offense

Reactions: Andesine
H

Heather

Hello everyone, staff will be looking into this but until we do an investigation let's please not speculate or gossip here in the comments. Please remember to be positive and supportive in our community and not judge people for their past actions or variables that we may not know. We will keep you all updated.

Reactions: Powerfull

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
I mean if the server was up, we'd be speculating and gossiping there, but....

Nov 27, 2016
Hello everyone, staff will be looking into this but until we do an investigation let's please not speculate or gossip here in the comments. Please remember to be positive and supportive in our community and not judge people for their past actions or variables that we may not know. We will keep you all updated.
This was unexpected of ItzMaxxy. I'm very impressed with Lemonss detective work.

Hm_shi, I believe that everyone should speak their opinion. It's not something bad, We are all humans. We all should speak our opinions/minds Taking the opportunity for someone to speak out their mind could actually do something negative to the server. What if that person has a good point toward the topic? (In this case, ItzMaxxy). That person could state something that could just help the topic in general.

I think Heather is a wonderful staff member and does her job to the highest she can. I don't have any attention of harming/being rude to Heather.

Status
Not open for further replies.