Not open for further replies.

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
What is your rank on the server? I'm currently Citizen (I currently have 2 jobs and am willing to leave one if I am accepted).

What is your /ar check time? 69 days, 5 hours, 35 minutes

How often can you play on the server? I can play really whenever

Why do you want to become a teacher? To teach students and help them learn, it's an important concept to help people learn, and as I learned things myself so long ago I want to help others learn as well.

What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. Writing, Slimefun food, and the basics of the server (how to earn money, rules, and stuff like that).

What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? I would give them 2 verbal warnings (maybe 1, depending on the severity of the offense) and then if the player persists I would inform the principal.

Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible and follow the law. Yes, I agree. I recently made some rather dumb choices in chat but have been trying to redeem myself and be better.

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?
Not really, thanks for reading my app!

H

Heather

While you have experience as a principle and teacher and did well in that role, your behavior in game has been lacking recently. Please remember that teachers have to be a good role model for the players of the server, and therefore you need to be more of a positive influence in our global chat. This application is denied, you may reapply no sooner than 1 week from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.