Denied Kawaiinoodles Teacher Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dqrk

Mar 7, 2017
What is your rank on the server?
Depends on how much i have in the bank but I am always Citizen +

What is your /ar check time?
7 Days, 10 hours

How often can you play on the server?
As much as I can. usually 1 hour on weekdays 8 hours on weekends

Why do you want to become a teacher?
To help Mc Cities players become educated and create a better economy

What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied.
Science - I receive straight A's in science and can teach people how to brew items and help them with the doctors exam
Gym or dance
Home Economics- For example this could be teaching players how to craft items

What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class?
My system of punishment includes an initial warning which is enforced by taking the student aside and telling them how their behaviour is affecting others etc . Then I would send them out of class for a small period of class and after talk to them about their behaviour and work on how they can improve. For their third offence I would give an after class detention and if they kept misbehaving they would be sent to the principals office.

Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible and follow the law.
Yes, every citizen should do this

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?
Thanks for considering me :D

Reactions: Trump15024

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Hey there, thanks for taking the time to apply! I would love to have you as a teacher at the school, but I've seen you rather misuse coloured chat (breaking a rule) before, and I'm not sure if you've done this recently as I haven't seen you on, but if I am wrong about that, don't hesitate to contact me here on the forums! You may reapply in one week.

Application Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.