KeonaCraft

CreeperGamer

I've made my decision for the mod pack that I'm making, the name for the mod pack is KeonaCraft! KeonaCraft is to honor a special Minecraft player named Keona. I said I was going to make a mod pack for the server but this is going to be a special mod pack just for her so I'll make the server mod pack after I make KeonaCraft!
I'll get the mods for KeonaCraft so I can remember what mods I'm gonna use once the pack is finished I'll do everyday I'm gonna do one hour of testing. 1 hour per day for one week that's a total of 7 hours worth the testing......uh.......that's a total....of...um......it's.........
Can anybody do math and please tell me what the total is for 4 weeks on my server profile page.
1 hour per day
7 hours per week.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I've made my decision for the mod pack that I'm making, the name for the mod pack is KeonaCraft! KeonaCraft is to honor a special Minecraft player named Keona. I said I was going to make a mod pack for the server but this is going to be a special mod pack just for her so I'll make the server mod pack after I make KeonaCraft!
I'll get the mods for KeonaCraft so I can remember what mods I'm gonna use once the pack is finished I'll do everyday I'm gonna do one hour of testing. 1 hour per day for one week that's a total of 7 hours worth the testing......uh.......that's a total....of...um......it's.........
Can anybody do math and please tell me what the total is for 4 weeks on my server profile page.
1 hour per day
7 hours per week.
4 weeks is 28 hours.