LaurLife: 10 Day Challenge!!!

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, its Lauren!!! And i hope your all having a wonderful day :laugh: and today im going to be explaining my 10 Day Challenge!!! So i was looking a some stuff, and i found this confession challenge. And as some of you guy know, i LOVE :love: telling you guys about myself. So each day im going to be making 1 post EVERYDAY for the next 10 days :p. For those of my fellow bloggers, you are welcome to do the same challenge! I would really like to enjoy your post too! So lets get started!!

Day 1: Ten Things You Want To Say To Ten Different People Right Now
To: Everyone on McCities
You guys are the most amazing people in this world, you inspire me everyday, and make me want to become a better person. When times are tough ya'll are always there for me :p:laugh::love: Thanks for everything

To: @DelicateBean
I love you so much :love: you make me smile even when im feeling sad. It means the world to me to be able to talk to you almost everyday, I cant wait for the great times yet to come!:laugh::love:

To: @Unicorn10110Pink and @xXSlimexCubeXx
You guys are SO amazing, you make me laugh every single day. And even though you guys kill eachother ALL THE TIME i still love you guys :love:

To: @BatmanDK
You were the first person to give me a chance to be successful on the sever. And were always so kind to me, even when i was new to the sever. I would never be where i am today if it wasn't for you help at the beginning. Thanks so much, it means A LOT

To: @Heather
I will miss you SO MUCH!! you were always a wondeful staff member, but an even more amazing person! You taught me that i need to be myself, and that ill remember forever! I wish you the best luck in the rest of your life, and thank you for all your help

To: All the Gymnasts
You guys are amazing, you go through so much blood, sweat, tears, and more blood. As an ex-gymnast, i know times can get tough, and you feel like quitting. But just remember the reason you started, and then it will give you the courage to push on.

To: This World
"“If every person in this room made it a rule that wherever you are, whenever you can, you will try to act a little kinder than is necessary - the world really would be a better place. And if you do this, if you act just a little kinder than is necessary, someone else, somewhere, someday, may recognize in you, in every single one of you, the face of God.”

- R.J. Palacio, Wonder
To: All My Friends
You guys have NEVER let me down, and have always been there for me at my worst moments. You guys are the 3rd most amazing thing on the sever for me :love::laugh: xD (Sorry, @DelicateBean, @Unicorn10110Pink and @xXSlimexCubeXx come first xD #FamFirst)

To: The Staff
You guys are SO amazing, i dont know how you guys do it. Its INSANE. The sever has come so far and you guys made it great. No matter what happens, i will always remember you guys as the wonderful angels who let me meet someone who makes me smile everyday.

To: Me!!!
You know Lauren, sometimes you can be very annoying. Like you are so stupid. 20 ex-boyfriends in RL?? LIKE WOW :cry: You are disappointing me. But your me, so ya.... this is kinda awkward writing a letter to myself.......

Anyway, that raps up my first day of my 10 Day Challenge. I would LOVE if anyone wants to do this challenge with me, ill post the link below. -cough cough- @DelicateBean pleeeeaaaaseee?? Anyway, good night everyone! And Dont forget to keep on smiling :laugh:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://imgur.com/rnZDT9g

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hey guys, its Lauren!!! And i hope your all having a wonderful day :laugh: and today im going to be explaining my 10 Day Challenge!!! So i was looking a some stuff, and i found this confession challenge. And as some of you guy know, i LOVE :love: telling you guys about myself. So each day im going to be making 1 post EVERYDAY for the next 10 days :p. For those of my fellow bloggers, you are welcome to do the same challenge! I would really like to enjoy your post too! So lets get started!!

You guys are the most amazing people in this world, you inspire me everyday, and make me want to become a better person. When times are tough ya'll are always there for me :p:laugh::love: Thanks for everything

I love you so much :love: you make me smile even when im feeling sad. It means the world to me to be able to talk to you almost everyday, I cant wait for the great times yet to come!:laugh::love:

You guys are SO amazing, you make me laugh every single day. And even though you guys kill eachother ALL THE TIME i still love you guys :love:

You were the first person to give me a chance to be successful on the sever. And were always so kind to me, even when i was new to the sever. I would never be where i am today if it wasn't for you help at the beginning. Thanks so much, it means A LOT

I will miss you SO MUCH!! you were always a wondeful staff member, but an even more amazing person! You taught me that i need to be myself, and that ill remember forever! I wish you the best luck in the rest of your life, and thank you for all your help

You guys are amazing, you go through so much blood, sweat, tears, and more blood. As an ex-gymnast, i know times can get tough, and you feel like quitting. But just remember the reason you started, and then it will give you the courage to push on.

"“If every person in this room made it a rule that wherever you are, whenever you can, you will try to act a little kinder than is necessary - the world really would be a better place. And if you do this, if you act just a little kinder than is necessary, someone else, somewhere, someday, may recognize in you, in every single one of you, the face of God.”

- R.J. Palacio, Wonder
You guys have NEVER let me down, and have always been there for me at my worst moments. You guys are the 3rd most amazing thing on the sever for me :love::laugh: xD (Sorry, @DelicateBean, @Unicorn10110Pink and @xXSlimexCubeXx come first xD #FamFirst)

You guys are SO amazing, i dont know how you guys do it. Its INSANE. The sever has come so far and you guys made it great. No matter what happens, i will always remember you guys as the wonderful angels who let me meet someone who makes me smile everyday.

You know Lauren, sometimes you can be very annoying. Like you are so stupid. 20 ex-boyfriends in RL?? LIKE WOW :cry: You are disappointing me. But your me, so ya.... this is kinda awkward writing a letter to myself.......

Anyway, that raps up my first day of my 10 Day Challenge. I would LOVE if anyone wants to do this challenge with me, ill post the link below. -cough cough- @DelicateBean pleeeeaaaaseee?? Anyway, good night everyone! And Dont forget to keep on smiling :laugh:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One word.
Cringe.
That sums up you this post and bean.
Bean isn't a sweet baby.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
To change the environment...

This is a super cool idea Lauren, cool!!! I love this xD

Although... where am I mentioned in ur post xD

Jk, this is a super cool idea, I'm debating on doing it too!

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017

- R.J. Palacio, Wonder

AWW babe ilysm! :p:geek:roflmao:);):love::laugh:

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
TheDiamondTiger

Maybe you should have added what you said to me as well. Btw, after this was over u asked me to make u a lab so like why tho???
I mean, you are an arch you know, that means you have to do build requests and stuff.....

T

Trump15024

- R.J. Palacio, Wonder

Wtf you have had 20 in real life boyfriends ok I shouldn't judge but wow! Ok I am walking away

Reactions: Laurel

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
TheDiamondTiger

Maybe you should have added what you said to me as well. Btw, after this was over u asked me to make u a lab so like why tho???
I did though, want me to post the rest? No I asked you to change my opinion that @PurpleTurkey had a higher amount of skill by proving with something you both could build.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I did though, want me to post the rest? No I asked you to change my opinion that @PurpleTurkey had a higher amount of skill by proving with something you both could build.
Tiger, as they say, u and bean- it's time to stop

Seriously, pls stop arguing, it's gonna make forums explode. As I have posted NUMEROUS times, this is going to far. Why make a little grouchy something bigger? I thought u we're smarter than that...

Reactions: Laurel