Leaving Cities

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Well, due to recent events, I've decided i'm pretty much done with cities. I'll be on a few times a week, but not as much. Congrats staff, if you were trying to drive me away, you've done it.

I'll miss the people who were fun to kill (without getting banned for it) and kill with and all that other good stuff. not gona make this overly sentimental since i'll still get on if someone needs me, just won't be on on my own as much/at all.

I've almost been playing for a year and it's sad to see this end because the court of staff ruled it to.

Shoutout to BatgirlDC,
not all your issues can be solved by banning half the server. Have fun in the real world..

Last edited:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Well, due to recent events, I've decided i'm pretty much done with cities. I'll be on a few times a week, but not as much. I've found a new server where staff don't ban you for three messages... but congrats staff, if you were trying to drive me away, you've done it.

I'll miss the people who were fun to kill (without getting banned for it) and kill with and all that other good stuff. not gona make this overly sentimental since i'll still get on if someone needs me, just won't be on on my own as much/at all.

I've almost been playing for a year and it's sad to see this end because the court of staff ruled it to.

Shoutout to BatgirlDC,
not all your issues can be solved by banning half the server. Have fun in the real world..
Oh wow. Bye Andy it's a shame with a few messages from a newer player can ban a important person. I will miss you.

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
I will see you on that other server of course, but, good bye from cities. I've known you for about a year to a year and a half and I won't forget all the memories we have together. You're a close friend to me and I'll miss you so much, I hope to see you around on that server :) I'm sorry it had to end this way, but it's for the better. Life isn't always fair but it turns out good eventually. Sad to see you go Andesine, I'm sorry your journey had to end here on cities, but, another will spark soon. -Lucy

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
That was a 10/10 speech. I'll always be on skype if you want to talk willowww and ill miss you too

Reactions: lucyluhoo

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Andy sorta hates me i think.... I may have got--- nvm.... Anyway andy I am pretty sure i know what server you are going to. But farewell friend.

T

Trump15024

I think this inactivity forum is exactly why I have an concern I like what he said mccities can ban half of the server