Leaving......?

ndemrose1

Feb 4, 2018
Alright you noodles. This might be the end of my twisty road. For those that do not know me: Hi! I’m Megan (Meg for short), otherwise known as ndemrose1! I was on this server a long long time ago, and then quite due to personal reasons. I had an island, lots o’ money, etc. ANywAy.... I returned hoping to find the same experience I received previously play on here, and I did. For a while anyway.

This twisty road of my life has led me to many dark corners of where the human mind can be. (Look at me trying to be poetic and all this bologna) (trY haRDEr). I have been through depression, anxiety, PTSD and several other things I would rather not get into. School is starting soon which doesn’t really bring me any joy anymore. I am currently trying my darn diddly best to balance a nonexistent social life, upcoming school, and the amateur singing Instagram account I have... (My pal DarkEmerald knows it hehehehe). I just feel that keep up within this fAnCy world of McCities will be very difficult.

It has also become toxic for me. Not really putting a stress on the players, although there was some harassment kind of things happening within some local chats lemme tell ya. its mainly that I stay up at night thinking, “have I paid my rent” “hope no one takes my stuff” “is my apartment at 5 days left?????” It really has started to give me bad juju. That is the reason I am up at 1:02 AM right now, because I couldn’t sleep knowing whether or not I had paid my rent for my apartments, and whether they were close to being “Vacant”. It is not good, unhealthy really. Plus, this is a game. I should NOT be getting upset or having attacks about my virtual items...

That being said, I will come on for time to time, slowly selling my items and then probably donating my money. Who knows. I might being feeling feisty one day and bO0m! You get 25k, you get 100k, and you get a cAR! (Channeling my inner Oprah am I right?)

Im hecka tired as write this. Probably not gonna sleep for a while. BuT! This is where my life is currently and I got to put some positive vibes in here (cause chief, this aint it).

Um. On another note, if anyone wants to follow me on Instagram, its public, and it is @Megmarierose

Don’t harass me or anything, cause that is r00d. Also, I guess I should warn y’all... I post ukulele/guitar/piano covers on there. heheheheheh

I love all my friends I have made on here, its been a sweet ride. <3

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Island! No jk triggerword sorry smh...
Your doing what we cant do. Stop getting crazy about a game. Well gl in life. Its hard but woth it!

Reactions: Optic and Minty
T

Trump15024

Alright you noodles. This might be the end of my twisty road. For those that do not know me: Hi! I’m Megan (Meg for short), otherwise known as ndemrose1! I was on this server a long long time ago, and then quite due to personal reasons. I had an island, lots o’ money, etc. ANywAy.... I returned hoping to find the same experience I received previously play on here, and I did. For a while anyway.

This twisty road of my life has led me to many dark corners of where the human mind can be. (Look at me trying to be poetic and all this bologna) (trY haRDEr). I have been through depression, anxiety, PTSD and several other things I would rather not get into. School is starting soon which doesn’t really bring me any joy anymore. I am currently trying my darn diddly best to balance a nonexistent social life, upcoming school, and the amateur singing Instagram account I have... (My pal DarkEmerald knows it hehehehe). I just feel that keep up within this fAnCy world of McCities will be very difficult.

It has also become toxic for me. Not really putting a stress on the players, although there was some harassment kind of things happening within some local chats lemme tell ya. its mainly that I stay up at night thinking, “have I paid my rent” “hope no one takes my stuff” “is my apartment at 5 days left?????” It really has started to give me bad juju. That is the reason I am up at 1:02 AM right now, because I couldn’t sleep knowing whether or not I had paid my rent for my apartments, and whether they were close to being “Vacant”. It is not good, unhealthy really. Plus, this is a game. I should NOT be getting upset or having attacks about my virtual items...

That being said, I will come on for time to time, slowly selling my items and then probably donating my money. Who knows. I might being feeling feisty one day and bO0m! You get 25k, you get 100k, and you get a cAR! (Channeling my inner Oprah am I right?)

Im hecka tired as write this. Probably not gonna sleep for a while. BuT! This is where my life is currently and I got to put some positive vibes in here (cause chief, this aint it).

Um. On another note, if anyone wants to follow me on Instagram, its public, and it is @Megmarierose

Don’t harass me or anything, cause that is r00d. Also, I guess I should warn y’all... I post ukulele/guitar/piano covers on there. heheheheheh

I love all my friends I have made on here, its been a sweet ride. <3
Good luck with life hopefully I will see you on the server sometime. Also what island did you use to own.

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
YsdbiysgejhcgsdkucgkaucksuahcsdkugcuadkgxkusagixyaegdiysagxyksagxkysagdsuagcusdgsdgkdauSGScsaiugkuasg MEGgLeSSSsS!!!!!!!!!!! G-goodbye :,( *wipes salty tears* see you around on Instagram :,(

CreeperCJG

CreeperCJG
CreeperCJG
Jan 19, 2018
The Police Station
Even though I did not know you that well. You a really funny and kind person. I'll miss you on the server :( Good luck with everything in life! Hope you can come visit every once in a while!

:D from Creeper.

Reactions: Optic and Minty

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
Awww its sad to see you leaving, you're such a nice person! We'll miss you tons and good luck with life!

Reactions: Optic

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
@ndemrose1, you probably dont know who i am, but ive seen you in /global and all i can honestly say is, damn... im going to miss you, your such a kind, loving, strong, funny, and beautiful person both inside and out. <3 Something about your post, made me cry...
This twisty road of my life has led me to many dark corners of where the human mind can be. (Look at me trying to be poetic and all this bologna) (trY haRDEr). I have been through depression, anxiety, PTSD and several other things I would rather not get into.
;-; im so so sorry you had to go through that, someone like you deserves the world <3 your amazing, and if you ever need to talk, let me know, im here for you <3 always be. Life can feel like hell sometimes, and rn for me its really tough, and i just wanted to say thank you. Your post made me feel better... less alone <3 You make me smile <3 ;-; im going to miss you so much, but im happy for you. I cant wait for you to do amazing things <3 ^-^ your strong, beautiful, and kind. I think your perfect, and im glad we met <3 Thank you, for inspiring me and the people around you <3 Remember, wherever you go, whoever you met, dont forget to smile lovely <3

Reactions: Optic and ndemrose1