Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
So today i got to help out two lovely new players, TopKektus And DirkChannel
I hung out with them, and helped them with whatever they needed. Kektus also was selling black wool which we know is like not worth buying but i bought it just to keep his spirits up :D i spent money on carsfor them and have become good friends :D
Im not saying u have to spend loads of cash on every new player u see, but if u have some spare time hang out with them and help them, just so they dont leave in all the confusion
ive been seeing more and more new players stay and start playing properly and its really great. I think we can bring the server back from just 10-20 players :D

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Aaamd it turned into a discussion about the server not being dead but dying cuz nobody ever says its dead only dying and why even bring this up cuz its gonna be 5 more pages.
Why not say: good job! And Leave it be?

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
I gave a loan to a new person, and they were able to buy a starter house with it. I also have put information to another new person to help them get started! Keep the chain going, y'all!
Omg how kind!! :D
These new players are going to be the future of McCities! So lets keep helping them! :D

Reactions: Minty