lied about giving money back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Who are you accusing? xxM0nkeyxx
What are your claims/accusations? Lied about giving money back
Any additional proof you can provide us?
POk here's a better description. So I was tracking random people for kills and I stumbled across xxM0nkeyxx. I then killed him and he kept begging to get his dropepd money back (It was 119k something, can't really remember but I was certain he dropped around 119k)He also said that he will report me for "afk killing" killing people while he was afk, according to him)I got kinda sxared and thought I was going to get banned, so I gave him his money back. After I gave him the money back (120k to be precise) he kept on mentioning that I didn't pay him all that he dropped and started to scold me about it. He said I was "afk killing" and kept on trashtalking me about it.
The main poijt is, he claimed that I got 180k from him while the fact is, I only got 119k.

Attachments

Last edited:

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
Look - heres how it happened from my perspective. I had my money on me. I was parkouring around city when I decide to go grab a drink of water. When I come back, _Shiba_ is killing me. I start jumping around frantically to escape and he kills me. I was carrying around 6 mil and dropped around 180k. _Shiba_ then refused to give my money back. I told him that I would report him for afk killing- at the time I thought this was a legitimate thing and to this day do not know if it is.

Everyone online including @Dwimmer and @Ltg_Flipper started to tell _Shiba_ to pay me back and were supporting me. They were with me, telling him it was a 'RichardGraysonn thing to do' and a dog act. Eventually, _Shiba_ caved and gave me 120k.

I then said thank you, even if you did keep 60k. Then we got into a whole fight about how much I dropped and it descended into this madness.

Furthermore, I just think its really mean to go around killing people worse then you who are AFK. I asked for my money back nicely, then threatened to report which I thought was a legitimate thing and then told him that he had kept 60k when he paid me back.

Tbh, I would just like to get this past me and move on. If _Shiba_ wants to act like he didn't keep 60k thats up to it.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Look - heres how it happened from my perspective. I had my money on me. I was parkouring around city when I decide to go grab a drink of water. When I come back, _Shiba_ is killing me. I start jumping around frantically to escape and he kills me. I was carrying around 6 mil and dropped around 180k. _Shiba_ then refused to give my money back. I told him that I would report him for afk killing- at the time I thought this was a legitimate thing and to this day do not know if it is.

Everyone online including @Dwimmer and @Ltg_Flipper started to tell _Shiba_ to pay me back and were supporting me. They were with me, telling him it was a 'RichardGraysonn thing to do' and a dog act. Eventually, _Shiba_ caved and gave me 120k.

I then said thank you, even if you did keep 60k. Then we got into a whole fight about how much I dropped and it descended into this madness.

Furthermore, I just think its really mean to go around killing people worse then you who are AFK. I asked for my money back nicely, then threatened to report which I thought was a legitimate thing and then told him that he had kept 60k when he paid me back.

Tbh, I would just like to get this past me and move on. If _Shiba_ wants to act like he didn't keep 60k thats up to it.
Prove it, you repeatedly said that you will ask the admin. If you are behaving like this and saying that I didn't pay all of it, I shouldn't have gave you back the money

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars

To make stuff easier to understand, let me explain this carefully.
1. When I first saw you, you were hopping around (slime boots) and trying to climb up buildings, and that's the moment I attacked you. So I didn't kill while you were "afking" or whatever, but that was a pretty quick drink of water.
2. You then confessed that you were searching for buildings for sale, and said that you carried 6 million for your convenience.
3. You were begging for your life for that 119k and you didn't even say thank you when I returned it, you simply said u only have me 120k, it should be 180k
4. You mentioned that you will report me. I'm not experienced with the game and I misunderstood that you will actually report me for that. Alongside of that, someone also threatened me to give you back the 120k, I won't tell who)
5. I've told you, I returned all the money you requested, and now, you're saying I didn't return all of them. You started the fight because you said that I didn't return all the money.
You should be thankful that I gave you back all I've got from you. Now you're saying that i didn't return all of them. Just thinking about the incident, maybe I shouldn't have given you the money back after all. Overall, I would definitely like a moderator to follow this up, to show monkey how much he had truely lost during the murder.

Reactions: Minty and Optic
T

Trump15024

If you are in a PVP zone you are open to be killed. There is nothing against the rules about that. If you did not want to be killed you should have not been in a PvP zone especially having 6m in your balance because you knew the risk. When a player wins a pvp match they can keep the money you dropped. It’s really theirs because you had 6m in your balance and when they killed you, you dropped it and the money is anyone’s who picks it up.

Next time don’t stand in a PvP zone with 6m and expect when a player wins pvp they have to give it back.

Case closed waiting approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.